Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Ok so I am new to Super T, but have been interested in the Precise. What is the diff between the Shockwave and the Simplicity?

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

In case you did not see this a couple pages back, this is what David posted about the differences, basically one is a more intricate more options mod and the other is more of a cost friendly no frills model, they both take same battery but that is where the similarities end.

Heres some exploded views of the Simplicity. Please note though, our yet to be named rebuildable atomizer/feeder mod will likely be released before the Simplicity. The Simplicity is a stainless steel two piece 26650 mod with Rhodium plated contacts and user replaceable stainless steel switch. It's just a simple, high quality no frills 26650 mod built for durability, dependability and affordability in mind. Just to clarify, though the Shockwave and Simplicity take the same battery, the Simplicity uses none of the parts off the Shockwave and does not have a locking button and none of the parts are interchangeable between the two.

l.jpg

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Looks like a good mod, but wish there was a safety of some sort on the switch, although it is a top switch.

Thats what the Shockwave is for. This was designed to be cost effective, yet high quality and hence why it doesn't have a lot of features, just simple, no frills, top notch quality at a reasonable price...

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Thats what the Shockwave is for. This was designed to be cost effective, yet high quality and hence why it doesn't have a lot of features, just simple, no frills, top notch quality at a reasonable price...
Has a goal price been set yet, sorry if that has been mentioned. By the way this is my two thousandth post!!!! wanted it to be right here in the superT subforum!

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
The sleeve for Shockwave will fit the simplicity (at least the 26650 version of the simplicity). And i intend to do a screw on sleeve too so one can run the kick with the 26650.

I just re-read this quote.... Now what about a screw on sleeve for the SHOCKWAVE to run a 26650 with a Kick??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread