The Stainless Steel DUD is Finally On the Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
This product has been available to vendors for at least 3-4 months now, but no one's picked them up. In fact, to get one, you still have to order from across the pond! But at least it's actually available at the retail level...

The MAGA - Mini Genesis Kit - Cloud 9 Vaping

Pretty much the same as the DUD except it's fully SS, and also weighs quite a bit more. Hopefully a US supplier will pick them up next ;)

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
I posted this over on Eric's page (Discount Vapors) Maybe he can get them for us on this side...

He probably already knows, but if you want, you can have him PM me and I'll give him the manufacturer info and contact.

The reason it hasn't been imported yet is due (most likely) to the fact that according to my 2 month old catalog, it's got a relatively high price AND minimum order quantity. That's also why we haven't seen a co-op on it either.

(in case it comes up, I'm not a reseller, importer, retailer, etc-at least not yet, nor in the immediate future... but I do stay well-informed :) )

Also, anyone who might want to co-op this, PM me for info!

Last edited:

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
Nice looking kit, for the money. Comes with lots of extras. If it's the same layout as the first DiDalikes, it should set up and work well. I'd probably want to drill out the air hole, if it's only 1mm.

Should be the exact same thing, in the exact same kit. They may have made slight changes (upgrades).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread