The Standard Cell Block Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lviperz

Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Indiana, USA
I actually just got some yesterday at my local shop, vaporbank.com. I'm new to vaping, less than a month. So I went in still looking for "that" flavor.

I was using Halo's torque56. Wanted something more smooth and sweet, maybe a hint of caramel and vanilla so they suggested Tribecca. Not bad, I liked it but it still wasn't "it." So when I went back yesterday I asked them for something that was smooth, a little sweet but not a tabacco. Was told they had just the thing and came back with The Standard vape's Cell Block 4. Oh my was that smooth. Not too sweet at all.

It's a creme burlee with slight hints of citrus. I'm using it in a 1.8ohm Evod on an ego-c and just love it. I want to try it in my protank but have kringle's curse in there right now.

With the current setup I get the slight citrus flavor across my tongue as I inhale. Then as I exhale I start to taste/feel that smooth creamy burlee and it just makes me want to take another hit.

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
Am I the only one getting a peppery finish on CB4?

I've noticed the same thing in different juices as well, namely Shadow, Serendipity, and Legend when I first got them. I don't know if it's something they add to give some extra TH or what, but after a month of steep time in the HHV juices I listed, that peppery finish has diminished and is almost - but not quite - entirely gone.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I've noticed the same thing in different juices as well, namely Shadow, Serendipity, and Legend when I first got them. I don't know if it's something they add to give some extra TH or what, but after a month of steep time in the HHV juices I listed, that peppery finish has diminished and is almost - but not quite - entirely gone.

Agreed... I have had the same issue with fresh tobacco based liquids, Halo torque, and CC House blend comes to mind. Didn't give the Torque the chance (sold it off in the last Chowderhead72 Clearinghouse) but CC HB cleaned up nicely after a month to the extent it is currently on my once a week list that must be kept in stock.

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
Am I the only one getting a peppery finish on CB4?

I did get a strange pepery kind of throat hit at first too. It was kind of messing it up for me at first. It quickly went away for me. I assume it has something to do with the coils seasoning? I don't know. I have that liquid in a carto tank and it's tasting great now. I't would be cool to know if that pepery finish goes away for you Chowder. I tried the Frankenvape and it's good but I should have went with the gut a got Irie Nights. Rum and brown sugar sounds good to me. This stuff is a little on the expensive side which wouldn't be so bad except I cant see how this is 30mls of liquid. When I finish a bottle I'm gonna see if 30mls fits in that bad boy.

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
I just tried House Blend too. I have a 30ml bottle at 18mg and it is not what I expected. I was thinking cookie doughish vanillaish but it definitely has a strong peppery pine kinda thing going on top of that. I was thinking I got a bad batch because I hear so many folks love it. I'm not knocking H.B. but I'm on the fence with it.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I just tried House Blend too. I have a 30ml bottle at 18mg and it is not what I expected. I was thinking cookie doughish vanillaish but it definitely has a strong peppery pine kinda thing going on top of that. I was thinking I got a bad batch because I hear so many folks love it. I'm not knocking H.B. but I'm on the fence with it.

Copper Creek House Blend? Again, what's your nic content. I don't get pepper in any of the liquids mentioned. And I've vaped several bottles of each.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I know what real creme brulee is comprised of, but in order to replicate the "torched taste" in juice form, perhaps they threw some interesting flavor that has peppery notes. I don't DIY, so I don't know what would do that. And I have yet to get a hold of some CB4, so I could be talking out of my .... :p

There's no pepper taste in Creme Brulee at all. It's baked custard and glazed, torched sugar crust. Sometimes garnished with raspberries, lavender petals, etc.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I know what real creme brulee is comprised of, but in order to replicate the "torched taste" in juice form, perhaps they threw some interesting flavor that has peppery notes. I don't DIY, so I don't know what would do that. And I have yet to get a hold of some CB4, so I could be talking out of my .... :p

I was pretty sure you knew. :laugh: I don't DIY, either.

I've vaping CB4 right now. The only peppery sensation is from the nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread