The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Standard Cell Block Four.

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Tibby, Jun 14, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tibby

Tibby Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2012
    Oakley, Ca.
    I don't normally like fruity liquids but this stuff is sublime. That is all.

2. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    I love this stuff.

3. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 15, 2011
    What is it- who sells it? Maybe a link would help.

4. lviperz

lviperz Full Member Verified Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I actually just got some yesterday at my local shop, vaporbank.com. I'm new to vaping, less than a month. So I went in still looking for "that" flavor.

I was using Halo's torque56. Wanted something more smooth and sweet, maybe a hint of caramel and vanilla so they suggested Tribecca. Not bad, I liked it but it still wasn't "it." So when I went back yesterday I asked them for something that was smooth, a little sweet but not a tabacco. Was told they had just the thing and came back with The Standard Vape's Cell Block 4. Oh my was that smooth. Not too sweet at all.

It's a creme burlee with slight hints of citrus. I'm using it in a 1.8ohm Evod on an ego-c and just love it. I want to try it in my protank but have kringle's curse in there right now.

With the current setup I get the slight citrus flavor across my tongue as I inhale. Then as I exhale I start to taste/feel that smooth creamy burlee and it just makes me want to take another hit.

5. shatner

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    The Standard - Juice

They don't have CB4 right now. But its a Creme Brulee with a very slight citrus finish. It's a very nicely done flavor. Not cloying at all.

6. basylica

basylica Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2013
    Dallas, Tx
    I REALLY wish they sold samples. I'd buy a sampler pack of all their flavors ASAP.
    I'm having a hard time finding juices and still not 100% sure of what i'd like or not like, so i'm having a hard time splashing out to TRY a juice.
    I'm waffling between cb4, deadmans, and irie

7. shatner

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    Irie and CB4, imo.

8. Chowderhead1972

Chowderhead1972 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Am I the only one getting a peppery finish on CB4?

9. MsComptrtchr

MsComptrtchr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

10. MsComptrtchr

Maybe that's the "brulee" part of it??

11. DirewolfUSMC

DirewolfUSMC Victory to the Bold Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2013
    Shorewood, IL, USA
    I've noticed the same thing in different juices as well, namely Shadow, Serendipity, and Legend when I first got them. I don't know if it's something they add to give some extra TH or what, but after a month of steep time in the HHV juices I listed, that peppery finish has diminished and is almost - but not quite - entirely gone.

12. Chowderhead1972

Chowderhead1972 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Agreed... I have had the same issue with fresh tobacco based liquids, Halo torque, and CC House blend comes to mind. Didn't give the Torque the chance (sold it off in the last Chowderhead72 Clearinghouse) but CC HB cleaned up nicely after a month to the extent it is currently on my once a week list that must be kept in stock.

13. Tibby

Sep 10, 2012
    Oakley, Ca.
    I did get a strange pepery kind of throat hit at first too. It was kind of messing it up for me at first. It quickly went away for me. I assume it has something to do with the coils seasoning? I don't know. I have that liquid in a carto tank and it's tasting great now. I't would be cool to know if that pepery finish goes away for you Chowder. I tried the Frankenvape and it's good but I should have went with the gut a got Irie Nights. Rum and brown sugar sounds good to me. This stuff is a little on the expensive side which wouldn't be so bad except I cant see how this is 30mls of liquid. When I finish a bottle I'm gonna see if 30mls fits in that bad boy.

14. Tibby

Sep 10, 2012
    Oakley, Ca.
    For me that pepery taste was gone a quarter of the way through a standard size carto tank.

15. Tibby

Sep 10, 2012
    Oakley, Ca.
    I just tried House Blend too. I have a 30ml bottle at 18mg and it is not what I expected. I was thinking cookie doughish vanillaish but it definitely has a strong peppery pine kinda thing going on top of that. I was thinking I got a bad batch because I hear so many folks love it. I'm not knocking H.B. but I'm on the fence with it.

16. shatner

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    I don't. What's the nic content? High nic will taste peppery.

17. shatner

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    There's no pepper taste in Creme Brulee at all. It's baked custard and glazed, torched sugar crust. Sometimes garnished with raspberries, lavender petals, etc.

18. shatner

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    Copper Creek House Blend? Again, what's your nic content. I don't get pepper in any of the liquids mentioned. And I've vaped several bottles of each.

19. MsComptrtchr

I know what real creme brulee is comprised of, but in order to replicate the "torched taste" in juice form, perhaps they threw some interesting flavor that has peppery notes. I don't DIY, so I don't know what would do that. And I have yet to get a hold of some CB4, so I could be talking out of my .... :p

20. shatner

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    I was pretty sure you knew. :laugh: I don't DIY, either.

I've vaping CB4 right now. The only peppery sensation is from the nic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.