The "tight chest"symptom. What are the causes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
reviews" data-source="post: 19099249" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I think its doctor time mate get it checked asap
Agreed. First order of business is to see a doctor. We'll still be here when you get back. ;)

Reactions: Asbestos4004

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes I would see a doctor at this point to discuss options. It's possible that vaping isn't for you but there are other harm reduction products, like snus. Since you have asthma, it's possible that may be safer for you. If your doc gives you the go ahead however, you might try vaping unflavored mixes of VG/PG percentages without flavorings to see if it's the flavoring (it could well be). If you find a mix of unflavored that works, you could then try adding in flavors.

See your doctor and see what he/she thinks. Vaping will be here. Until I got really bad pneumonias and whatnot, I've had mild childhood asthma and smoking didn't really aggravate it at all, I *sometimes* think it improved it a bit. But not by the end, not even close. The amount of money I spent on nebulizers, inhalers, and other medical treatments during my pneumonias was OBSCENE.

I really hope you can get things working, but given what is happening when you vape, I'd consult a doctor first.

Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread