RDA The Tobh Atty, how to get the best bang for your buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
So the Tobh is a good atomizer, but it has some problems. one being those little raised notches. there are some ways around that.
1: sand them down, i dont advise this because then your middle tube might not slide on.

2: i think im the first one to think of this but, all you do is turn the middle tube upside down so the logo is upside down, this makes the air holes higher and closer to the coils and gives you a little extra juice well room.

3: drill out the holes.

Also i have found that dragon coils are the best for this atty because then the coil is slanted slightly up.

If you have some suggestions and or success stories post them here.

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
Just built a dragon coil in my tobh at .4 ohms. Its just about my favorite build I have done so far! It hits like a train and still provides plenty of flavor! I still prefer my .4 sleeper coil in my tugboat but only because my tobh keeps leaking from the air holes :mad:

try turning the middle tube upside down, i swear its like night and day, and no leaking

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
I tried this yesterday... No adjustability of airflow but it's amazing flavor! Highly recommend you try this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it doesnt adjust the airflow, it makes the holes closer to the coils so you get more vapor. and yes it increases cloud production, juice well space, and flavor.
its really cool.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Someone never learned how to set coils.

I build my Sons coils in his TOBH RDA's - all 3

No need for removing the center rails. They are there if you EVER decide to use the TOBH for flavor testing.:)

Build your coils and Mount them squared with the air opening area and set back about 3mm. At .3-.4ohm it will chuck some serious clouds and still give decent flavor.:D That 29mm is Wicked :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread