Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
I run mine @0.33ohm with stock air holes I think you'll kill all your flavor of you open her up, the thing gets crappy enough flavor already. I flipped the collar just now and I sure could good more juice but it killed the flavor too.

i run mine at .16 - .20 and get pretty dam good flavor. But then again flavor is subjective.
Here is my current build on the tobh 2014-09-12_01-15-33_714.jpg

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
If u turn the middle tube upside down the top Cap does not snap in. It sits loosely. You also cannot seat the deck into the bottom of the now upside down tube. What am I missing here. I would like the holes higher to avoid leaking and perhaps a cleaner vape. I have a 22 mm ATTY.

Last edited:

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
It throws off your flow. You w want air to come in at or below the coil in any atty, flipping brings the air in on top of the coil and kills flavor from an atty that's already not great in the flavor dept. All it does is allow you to submerge the coils in juice which doesn't allow them to fire up as much either.

Mikepresjr

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2014
Claremore, OK
depends what build im running but i sometimes turn my plumeveil's collar upside down. :)

this is how i build on the Tobh... reason being, i've saved myself a few mm on not having two sets of legs reaching out to the side of the atty.

That's about how I have mine as well. Hits like a freight train.

2drh1qp.jpg

ProjektMayhem

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2014
Mooresville, NC, USA
I've thought about doing this too. I run it wide open anyways. I think you could probably get more vapor if you center the coils and put the barrel on so the air holes are right in front of the coils. Does it give you more vapor?
I cut the afc tabs off so I can center my coils, big improvement imo.

ProjektMayhem

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2014
Mooresville, NC, USA
That's about how I have mine as well. Hits like a freight train.

Wow that's a sick build! I'm gonna have to try it like that. I don't like how far away my coils are from the air holes right now. But I also didn't really take the time to plan it out either. I kinda just bought it came home put a dual coil build in there checked the resistance and started vaping lol :facepalm:. I was way to excited! But even with what I have in there now she's chuckin like a boss.:vapor:

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
I've thought about doing this too. I run it wide open anyways. I think you could probably get more vapor if you center the coils and put the barrel on so the air holes are right in front of the coils. Does it give you more vapor?

lol even though those are diaganal, they look pretty strait and centered to me, just depends on where you are centering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread