RDA The Tobh Atty, how to get the best bang for your buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikepresjr

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2014
Claremore, OK
Wow that's a sick build! I'm gonna have to try it like that. I don't like how far away my coils are from the air holes right now. But I also didn't really take the time to plan it out either. I kinda just bought it came home put a dual coil build in there checked the resistance and started vaping lol :facepalm:. I was way to excited! But even with what I have in there now she's chuckin like a boss.:vapor:

Yeah I kind of slapped my head when I realized my last build wasn't built directly in front of the air holes. Worked best for me with 26g. At 0.5 ohms and 28 watts its smooth and warm with clouds for daysssss

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I'm very happy with my tabs gone, it doesn't necessarily hit way better but the vape experience is much better due to the much improved , equal wicking. .. I'm not a fan of flipping the jug bc you gotta raise the coils really high or the air just passed over the coils killing the flavor in an atty that already isn't a star in that department.

Paradicio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Altadena, CA
I just got my Doge clone from fo cal, not sure what to think about it. Opened all the way up, big clouds but 0 flavor. I kinda prefer my TOBH clone even with the stock airholes and tabs on the deck.

Closing up the airflow a bit will help bring back some of the flavor for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread