Status
Not open for further replies.

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
It's waiting for me at my home. I cannot wait to rip it open and partake of something so wonderful.

I purchased it from the for sale thread for a decent price. It's coming with a friend (SVD). He's like the big brother showing the ropes to a younger sibling.

I'll be sure to post some photos later. These last 40 minutes of work are going to be brutal

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
IMG_20131025_185634_zps943fb5d4.jpg

It's so beautiful!

The individual I got it from was smart and had a wrap on it. Unfortunately it didn't meet my standards so it had to come. Thankfully, this thing is practically mint. My protank II never sang so well atop this majestic peak that is the provari.

My wife is in love. I might have to purchase another in the future.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Bwaahaahaa, ScandaLex is going to break in and take it before you get home. At least that's how I read it. :D

Break in and break it in, as it were....lol

You silly kids.....I like the way ya'll think!

But I was thinking that Kurrpt (btw- love the play on spelling- corrupt) break in on a Sat.

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
lol thanks. I've had this handle for 17+ years now.

That what I'd have to do. I was worried my neighbor would park in front of my mailbox but the seller sent it by UPS so I didn't have to worry about it.

My wife is already dreading me going to Philly next saturday as i'll probably take this with me. She'll just have to survive on the other mod till I get home.

Poor girl

Kuma79

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
United States
IMG_20131025_185634_zps943fb5d4.jpg

It's so beautiful!

The individual I got it from was smart and had a wrap on it. Unfortunately it didn't meet my standards so it had to come. Thankfully, this thing is practically mint. My protank II never sang so well atop this majestic peak that is the provari.

My wife is in love. I might have to purchase another in the future.

Thats the exact same setup im using except mine is a v2.5 (just cosmetic changes), believe me, the Protank belongs on that unit

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
lol thanks. I've had this handle for 17+ years now.

That what I'd have to do. I was worried my neighbor would park in front of my mailbox but the seller sent it by UPS so I didn't have to worry about it.

My wife is already dreading me going to Philly next saturday as i'll probably take this with me. She'll just have to survive on the other mod till I get home.

Poor girl
Your wife won't have anything to worry about just as long as you don't set it down somewhere and someone walk off with it.
This is why (IMO) there's a market for eGo or other inexpressive device.

I'm actually amazed how much better (i think) the provari is than the SVD that also came today. I might actually pick up another protank II tomorrow so this one isn't doing so much work.
Awww let your Protank do it's thing. Besides, replacing the coils is cheeeeap!

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Thanks for the invite, I need a put me out slam dunk cocktail and can't wait til 3, it's only 1 am, how abou a little baileys and cream til the cocktails are served and we can all do a shot to celebrate the newcomers , any recommendations on shots for all??? Start with kamakazis perhaps and move on to the panty droppers....their really good!,! Give your line up of shot drinks we should celebrate with!!:toast:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Thanks for the invite, I need a put me out slam dunk cocktail and can't wait til 3, it's only 1 am, how abou a little baileys and cream til the cocktails are served and we can all do a shot to celebrate the newcomers , any recommendations on shots for all??? Start with kamakazis perhaps and move on to the panty droppers....their really good!,! Give your line up of shot drinks we should celebrate with!!:toast:

I've got a juice called Panty Dropper. Does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread