Just Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
Just got my provari today from provape, was waiting all week for it. Ordered it last Friday, pretty fast shipping from Washington to New Jersey. When I got home and seen the box on the porch I got all excited like a kid on Christmas morning, all I have been doing all week was watching videos and reading about it on here and other forums. I was kinda of worried though when I got close up and seen the corner of the box was crushed in, but after tearing it open and inspecting everything I was relieved it was all in perfect shape.
First impression was damn the little box has some weight, after ripping it open I was amazed at how small it actually is and the Black Chrome is just very very nice to look at. I was expecting it to be alot bigger, but its a great size for me. I went with the extended cap and the 18650 batteries for the longer battery life. I have big hands and it fits perfect in my fist. I fired the charger up and put the batteries on so it would be ready when I got back from doing some running around.
A couple hours later I got home and I haven't put it down since(except when I was in the shower). I tried almost every flavor I have at all kinds of different voltages and just amazed at how much the flavor changes at such small incriments of .1v . I got a few packs of the 510 boges 3.2ohm all have read 3.0 so far. Also got a adapter 510 to 808 to use some carto's from my halo G6. They read from 2.4-2.8 so far and 2 that I have been using the last 2 days were very low 1.3 and 1.1. The low ohm ones were losing flavor today and were getting hard to pull through. They both threw E1 codes so I tossed them out.
The boges I can cook up to 6.0v but the juice isnt that good for my taste, but I found 4.8v-5.6v really brings out the flavors and the hits are consistantly nice and warm with HUGE clouds of vapor:vapor:. I ordered an atty with the provari but I don't really know how to use it yet and will play with it tomorrow after work. I made a mess trying to fill it after blowing out all the shipping primer juice and just gave up because I wasn't getting good flavor. I also ordered a SS 3ml Liquinator and can't wait to try that out, should be here in a few days according to usps.
I can hear the juice cooking when I take a hit now and it is just awesome, the flavor seems to have more depth in more ways then the smaller ecig G6 can give it with its limitied power. Every hit is so consistant it is just a pleasure to vape using this thing. I have been using it for 4 hours now, pretty much chain vaping the whole time and the battery is only down to 4.0 from 4.2 and the hits are just as good as when I put a new freshly charged battery in.
After playing with it for the first few minutes and getting it dialed in, which was really really easy to get the hang of the button system, I got those frist perfect vapes and knew that I had made a great decision on getting this great product and have 0 regrets so far. This is my first Mod and probably going to be the last, oh besides the black satin provari hopefully with blue led, that I will get with my tax returns as a back up and just to have another. :)

Eric

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread