The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
A stressful day, I had to learn much and way more to go. Like so many places I am not just the maintenance guy but head maintenance guy and called "engineer" I am not that this will teach me more and glad it is done for one day. Good god why not the typing computer work? Oh I know male. . F... No for real somewhat scared and afraid that I was stepped into a world I do not know.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A stressful day, I had to learn much and way more to go. Like so many places I am not just the maintenance guy but head maintenance guy and called "engineer" I am not that this will teach me more and glad it is done for one day. Good god why not the typing computer work? Oh I know male. . F... No for real somewhat scared and afraid that I was stepped into a world I do not know.
You will do fine Tiggs..... relax & enjoy.... it will all come in time....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam..... I am going to have to take my Laptop apart & see if I can fix the power button...I am having issues with it sticking... so if I don't make it on for a couple days it means I can't repair it myself and had to take it in (or get a new one..)......

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I found someone to do my LT for me for $25.... since I don't really have the room to do it here I think I will take them up on the offer... and maybe get the hinges replaced too..they are starting to go...(cheap china crap plastic)......... this thing is 3 years old so I guess it's time.....
Good night Treefam......

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm back!!!............. but there are still parts on order.... since they won't be in till next week I wanted it back till then.... she only adjusted the original power switch for now.... I will be without again when it comes in... but hopefully only for 1 day/night....
It was a busy few days... I got another IME scheduled..... they said since the last one was over 6 months(actually over a year!!) I have to have another one..... so in 2 weeks I go back to see 2 docs (one is the same chiro I saw last time to that's a plus).....
Good night Treefam.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread