The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Okay so on the laptop. Almost there and hopefully a place soon. So the GM who had me come in for the interview, which never happened hired me for the maintenance thing. Stressed but had a plan that worked. Yahoo can be your friend. Day one was my worst fear, the hotel pool was down. So search the brand name and what to do, walla… Took the motor apart no problem.

Except one, she hired me and then turned around to fire me and told me the wrong one. A week and a half later she brings in her new boyfriend. I not kissing her rear, did not make her style. He on Amarillo's top ten most wanted for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He day two had his clothes in the maintenance room, brought in a table and chair, to place his TV, PS3 system, movies. Making it home.

He had no problem doing so as the GM who was come to find out, written up and out a month and a half before hiring me. Had brought her six children to the hotel and using it as a home for them all, threw a keg party and got in trouble for serving to minors. So I took pictures after being told not to go into that room.

Went to the only manager I trusted and she said hold onto it. A few days later comes a higher up from Florida the home office to clean house. GM is fired, how she got away with it again is beyond me, but he was arrested. They had a great plan to make more on the side as I said before even with a lookout in the hall; very clever. The ex GM a computer wiz three time felon, FBI could not prove her theft and transfer of money to her six; so even though she went to prison, her six are set up and so is she. A few years for a comfy life later.

So without asking she demotes me to housekeeping and Public Area duties. But after the home office manager came and we talked I have been training behind the desk for night auditor and doing fine. Better than the two before me. So speaking to the higher up, after taking some classes I am going for a GM position. 55g a year, more than I have ever made in my life, plus you can transfer anywhere, so my way out to nature water and trees and out of this desert area.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well the woman who was the night auditor has been let go, and I the new full time night auditor. Already scheduled to train. You might not want to show up to w drunk, or on me.h, barking orders with no authority, or telling the higher up from out of town that because she hacked the system she couldn't do her job. And then run a report knowing it is not right showing zero to everything and a pain to fix as it is to be a permanent report.

Went in yesterday in the morning, and then by noon thirty told by the higher up to ho and rest and come in. She left this morning at 1:00 for some home time. But while talking about wanting to visit Rome, the Eifel Tower, others. She smiled and said with IHG anything is possible.

So in a real way morning night all. A one hour nap in a 25 hour day. I will fill you in on some of the good stories there to. ;)

Get some extra rest the both of ya...

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam..... is it Friday yet?....................
Happy Hump Day............
hump.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread