Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
okay lets remember.....
a proud country a sovereign country one in which we the US have control of over 40 percent of their land with our military over 400,000...... that is a large number. we are told one is too much, one..... but in our lives can you say this is true? no..... not even close some are so close to glory you would have no problem feeding them or housing them. that is about 80 percent, the last 20 percent. well let me tell you..... from my research from my reading i have found that there are men out there who are stronger who have more and who could care less and this makes me stronger......

prayers to the woman and men who gave their lives for us, and who have been forgotten over time, a lot of men and woman gave their lives for us, for us....... please remember

Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I found the above inspiring, morning by the way and got a text message I was fired. After I sent a message that it was due to covid as he spoke that part. He showed an image of my last check being mailed. I told him "I'm sure he missed time on the check as he "Forgot" again." He stated it was for being drunk, huh....... huh.... I was drunk on the job or other then why did you let me work like this and not get tested, so going to file unemployment on his .ss. I did text thank you, thank you, i am out of construction; I felt it coming and feel free, no more. I will find something else and be happier poorer and simpler in life.

I was having a very hard time all through this working so hard in these new houses that I could not ever afford. Some nice most cookie cutters but yes done he fired me, and that is good motivation to do something else, thinking cooking I like cooking I like eating and seeing others eat.

Oh morning and another long weekend.

Guess while your employed by the devil himself you can not even text the truth..... ha ha ha

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Wow its 9/11 may we never forget this day as over 3000 died to a lie. I will not give credence to the lie of how they died, and who let it happen...... Bush so where are those weapons of mass destruction, you know the ones that killed off a nation you said, or how we made their land a wasteland of cancer with your depleted uranium for the troops and the civilians, today we watch as child are born with missing fingers appendages, stomachs outside the skin and we should be proud of what we did as Americans right? Right?

Okay the politicians make the rules and send our youth to their death and to see such horrors that none should see. I have and feel your pain, i do...... sorry this day to NY and what happened to all that did all they could and to die trying to free people from destruction. The port authority should be held accountable. Sheetrock painted as concrete so none even tried to escape their fate, if that tall a building make parachutes for the masses in such a tall building just in case.

If all lives matter, and there is no cost to said such life, then why is man so slow to preserve said life?

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam........
I hope the UI comes to you easily Tiggs.... then you can bankroll some cash while looking for a new career.....
TGIF!!!
04b0c69be689f0be2353018c996b4622.jpg

Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
So is that fog, light rain or smoke in the pic? Found out what started the fire in Cali, a gender reveal party with fireworks. Comments on the video a few. Hey mom dad what did we do for my first birthday? Burned down California.

Another from a woman when my children were born their gender was identified..... truth. Night.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam........
So is that fog, light rain or smoke in the pic? Found out what started the fire in Cali, a gender reveal party with fireworks. Comments on the video a few. Hey mom dad what did we do for my first birthday? Burned down California.

Another from a woman when my children were born their gender was identified..... truth. Night.
I thought you knew about the gender reveal... it was mentioned in one of the videos I saw recently...(I thought it was one you posted)....some pyrotechnics....
That is all smoke....here is today's...now they are saying through Tuesday...
PPlOnKPd6Dh-ytlWID7nCcWTpTrERR0zTc_ZK909oiy9CprRuu6B68eH8F0YuhBNyIj_-1OS6sbecBiUogFhDAdATqV3D0HEuou5zNJVLap5jbdndWdEchOXQ_i37lNMmyvB3gGnkhZh8zGVQfwj_CD4yF-R1qu2EB4yWemj4A9QuAlnngQTrloJAutLJ3_pSwbsPz8PQcVmY4EEH5VSGHGUuwiU20I09oCplgTl7uQSuYsm9qmZyn1zV034x_u1Ft1DLBxpsY6jJMk2ht-QRRT6l-lbmc3QBWLCaC5lZqhCn9vcYCHsyps6XkdCvhroUijyKciqNy6LE3a0Qi4usfpwu_cxAeZtn0c8dox5DA5KALIO77MMZwHtxmQjNKXJ3znZcjymEYubi556wGxRIBA8CF7hDr_ywDianwy6kaTMn3chDh8VVNAjVdMfLf2ljrA-aWNBMn94b4rTVccWo-2P6LOm2yCug8OL1--a-5EztGMAgJcAzEmiL3bmjswuhjdR03s9nJ6Du5efZrj273MVa2RB67sIeQ7RsJLYROAZmsIMHBU7yOVg4hOTNb3VIFfJ8WtF_Fqc2hHkMIKkAzrVw5xphRi9XYDQXvhKnKwp7HdLKGdT8CfDgVWopPpv-27oRPT5ICuCXyLWkXAVHKIqyWYXujT-m1QUq6eDxKaVRMgN1gf1EavAyQUbncA=w682-h908-no
1eJU3m0jeB0zblD-QidIjJCcz0SHAb2JRQCVUD3TlHQUEkctEZuAkjhA0BDzrczBOTVZxGjOsnonLPLTHnt4oDmE2BBcwtynl9CtqkTWX--cUO0jzvpw-OWynFEBVZZY9Tj4GAzyABkVKd5x_0PqmKbU0I5e70qhF8LMGYgqa9Ugz7T7YL_GbuaV8pvtU62eJVQ-PkbFsQtFAVevGc369d2xloYU87BM_zOY9MChh_0lw_6nCu2GRnEmfTJ3H2H7uTwrW97s0kjzLUe0oinA61hmWC87jC-iwJwlsElBg8tEFt6gtTj25_pLHe4qpXbr5H2Eo4JnPvPqvj9asWprKa3A3rbcbQef_JgJQsQ7gDWqeaTid2ik_A6jR5dyXNte2vRfE-9zBk_AxqbqdD_UU7SdYAgitCMp42523PKxNCC6-rMNlZWSydHOqDcpU8I9nw_WmJJfG_5Vd0gmTjSuiHNUAdMt3mS-i7FqfvAo_8i22mZODR8sgUG8jZfvhObqUAPteo6F3IENVoWcxJeCaxlXm1osWGGRuigx_jgEXOlxbe8OOGShZTkVsItoB85RwXNnwoymil9e_TrrSXn0bo04dgwtUGG8m8vjHGaCd_vTmUuaxxqwFNVJQ_HGxSiXZVkxPZd2FRHs1Nz5RgpkFZYFLoKwVmu-aVZ0SVZB0lqpay809ywoSdCAPUco-dQ=w682-h908-no

• Informative
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Katz walked with Misty she was eager to show her the city and Katz though being shown most of it by Darling just accepted it and took a walk with her, her energy and excitement shown. "These are some of my favorite houses." Misty stated as they came down the hill closer to the last gate. Mostly brick and stone, but being at the bottom of the city the majority of livestock. Katz could smell the damp hay and those of the animals.

Cows grazed slowly on much of the land, wooden fences kept all in the sheep jumped through easily enough as did a sheep dog watching over them. An older man sat on the porch in his rocking chair looking it over and waved at the two. The two waved back.

Misty came to the main gate and the soldiers there, she wore blue jeans and a butterfly shirt, her hair back in a pink ribbon. "Misty what is it you need?" asked the nearest soldier. She said back. "To go outside to show Katz something." The soldier turned his head and looking down at her said. "You know that you can not go outside the gates without guards."

Misty looked at him sternly. "Well open the gate and come with us and guard us then." The guards said back as he adjusted himself. "You know I have to stay at the gate." Misty walked a little closer and said. "Who is my father and mother?" The guard answered. "The King and Queen." Misty walked to the gate and tapped it gently. "Then open this gate, we will be fine. Katz will be with me and she is stronger than you think."

Misty looked at him steadfast and the soldier shook his head back and fourth as he put a key in the small door of the gate and opened it. "This is on you if anything happens to you." He said as Misty walked forward and Katz hesitantly followed.

The door shut behind them and Katz said. "Are you sure that we should do this, the city is on alert and your father closed it down for safety reasons." Misty kept walking forward towards the mass of trees and brush in front of them, she was soon into wild grass up to her waist.

"We have nothing to fear, my mom is very strong and she can sense us." Misty came to a fallen tree next to the hill she looked to scale, and went around it. "What do you want to show me?" asked Katz. "We are almost there." Katz listened and watched her and could not help it. "Misty how old are you?" Misty paused and turned to her.

"My mom says I am 235 years old, she thinks I don't know that she has altered time for us. So I play stupid for them. I can read and write. Sometimes I like it and sometimes not. But we all have been frozen in time with her whim to an extent. The whole city is that old, all the people pretty much. There are very few kids born as the parents are still raising their own, still not awake to what is going on."

Katz after Misty paused asked. "And what do you mean by not awake?" Misty had started walking forward again the hill a little steep so they both had to bend over a little to get leverage to go up. Misty finally stopped at the top and there was dark stones around them, large and small.

"My mom takes away peoples memories. You, I and everyone here will go through the same day again and again unknowingly, but if you awaken to this fact and can accept it you free yourself to see it. You can't change it but you can see it."

Misty turned to Katz and said. "See you don't remember the adventures you had with Darling when she was young in your time. From what she said she caused you a lot of grief with all the energy she had. You saved all the children from Angel's island after Darling made a tsunami, you both were attacked by wolves; you were finally bitten on the left arm and she saved you."

Katz right arm went to her left and she rubbed it, she often had a pain there she did not know why it occurred. Misty continued. "She told me once that while you both were in a forest in the past, where she took you; that a group of wild boar came at you hungry in the winter just like the wolves. Out in the open mom spun her finger and had thousands of moths swarm them blinding them and causing confusion."

Katz listened intently and for some reason it felt true to her and when she came out of thought she saw Misty at the mouth of a cave. Misty was at the entrance and going in as she turned to look at Katz. "Come on look this is neat." Katz did not want to but Misty said. "You are stronger than you think you are." Katz followed in and the temperature dropped an old smell in the cave. Cobwebs lined the cave all over and got into both of their hair and on their clothes, Katz looked for the spiders as she tried to move cautiously in.

Just as the light was giving away, Misty came to a stop and pointed up. "I can't reach that will you grab it for me?" Katz barely saw the wooden torch hanging in an iron bundle. She took it down and Misty from her pocket pulled out some matches. She lit one and then the torch and as the flame grew brighter they could see further down the cave.

"I have not been able to go past this part before, it has always been too dark. But the cut lines and this torch tell me people have already been here." Misty went forward and Katz followed her and it seemed to be like they were headed in a slight downward way, until finally it got steep on the way down. "I don't think I want to go any farther Misty." Katz said and Misty got on her rear and scooted down the dirt until she got to the bottom of the slope. "Okay I will be back in a minute."

Katz waited and the light disappeared she was in total darkness, she placed her hand straight in front of her face and could not see it. She could hear Misty humming in the distance and then a "Oh!" Katz heard it and speaking hearing their voices echo. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm coming back." And Katz felt relief as the light started to come back towards her. Misty carefully kept the torch in front of her and started to use rocks to aid her on the way back up. "What did you see?"

"The tunnel turned into two directions, we are going to need more lighting, maybe some food and water, and I am thinking a book and a few pencils so we can map it out later." They came back to the entrance and Misty put the torch out in the dirt spinning it quickly. "Mom will be expecting me home soon, so we should probably head back." Katz was fine by this.

Later that night when Darling took the phone call from London and had her, her brother and Angel in the circle to burn off more energy. They had come to a field of very tall reeds or grass it stood above their heads. The sun was up near mid-day and it was very hot and humid, sounds of birds were in the air all around them, the wind blew the grass and it waved making a rustling sound.

Hunter who seemed to always try to keep an eye on Misty said. "Raptors like the tall grass, we should get out of this as soon as possible." Angel listening said. "I agree but I can not even see over it, so how do we know what direction to go?" "I have an idea, Misty can light the grass on fire with the lightning and then we can follow behind it in the open." Angel looked at him and her head turned up to the right a little, what an intelligent idea for such a young man.

Hunter started to stomp the grass around them, and told them to do the same. "This way we are not caught in the fire." Misty listening and always ready to use her moms powers did so and from her finger came lightning and the very dry grass caught fire. It raised quickly and the three backed up do to the heat. The wind gusted and the fire took off in one very direct path. After the grass around them stopped burning they followed behind the rest and the field was open.

Smoke came up from patches of grass lumped on the ground already burned and sounds of crunching were below their feet. It was at this time that they all heard a sound of cackling of sorts, and as they turned the raptors came though and fast. Misty flung her finger forward and the lightning struck the closest to her, she used it to flip the beast over her, and she did not hold back, a huge hole was burned open in the stomach of the raptor. It fell on the other side as its guts spilled onto the ground.

Hunter pushed his hands forward and fire came out, it his two square and they tried to turn but their momentum was too much, Hunter hit the ground and followed them over him as one of the nails ripped his right forearm open. He shouted in pain, he had been there enough times to know even upon death the game would end; the pain was not real but inside the game. Angel panicked as she watched the two and started to move back.

Fully engrossed in what was in front of her, only when she noticed a shadow on the ground did she turn just in time for the T-Rex to come down and took her in his mouth and up chomping on her. Angel was removed she no longer could participate but could still see the other two. And it did not take long the raptors were too many and soon where on Misty and Hunter tearing into them.

They all three sat in the circle. "Guess the game is over and we lose again." Said Hunter. "No we just learned a little more for the next time." Responded Misty and the circle disappeared they gently fell to the ground in the bedroom of Darling and Scott. Darling was there at the door and smiling at them. Angel turned to Darling. "Not sure what you were trying there Darling, but that was scary." "Got your heart pumping didn't it, the kids think its fun; you will in time; do you feel pain?" Angel nodded no and looked at herself, Darling made sure for her first and maybe few times to be more gentle.

• Love

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
No I did not post any videos with that in it, but after you mentioned smoke thought okay so what in the world now? So I did a search and found it. Consider the above stress relief from all the stupid. Semi watching the NFL with sound off on my phone, all professional sports ratings are tanking right now with this BLM junk forced on us, and yes to my pleasure the fans are booing all of them. The irony that some are rich, very rich white men lecturing other whites of our privilege even if we are on the poor side. Get woke go broke...... I will skip the details of the other some 12 videos I watched of insanity.....

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread