The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Good afternoon all. At W with coffee. Need..

tumblr_lzaw3aFhjC1ro68ueo1_500.jpg

Enjoy!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
An over typical M - team lead called in sick(?) and of course it was a day for the defecation to collide with the oscillating device. Constant go all day, handling multiple issues at once and a bit of OT but at the end I was able to turn over a clean system to the night crew.
I still need to figure out when to take some time off.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Portland already has more action.....someone set fire to some stuff in the street....they are arresting people now both there & here....
Flying communist flags, wish I could upload the video of an advertisement to why the liberal universities are doing so bad on "teaching" the youth. Nazi and Hitler are bad for their atrocities, but yet the bad of communism is left out in schools and universities. More have died under the regime of communism than in the Nazi regime, and yet you can see the soviet flag wave there or over there and every where else..... Portland still chanting black lives matter, black lives matter; when all lives matter..... but in the end I think it is just restless youth spending energy in.... well destructive matter.

A protest is speaking or speaking in a microphone to be heard, but when you start to burn cars and things, break in windows and take away families abilities to make a paycheck and pay bills, that is rioting. And the police and politicians should no longer take it as free speech and arrest those fools, of course make sure to arrest the right fools, but this is beyond out of hand....

Thanks liberals....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread