The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Friday is done!!!! Time to make something to eat...Pizza tonight....
A cheap pizza for me, nachos with beans spiced up.... Funny thing about today, with all the talk at the others, which is only football.... boring.... Gangster who is a 49'rs fan was talking and talking about how his team would pick up a QB and oh watch out.

The Texans gave away a draft to move up some and the niners chose a DB first like he hoped and the Texans picked up his QB. So this morning. "How about those Texans?" "Shut up." He says and walks away and then all day tries to play it down. LMAO gangster, you were out poker played.

Guess I should make that one my last and say good night, though I will be up for a while..... :p

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good Morningnite All!

:tumble:
Mornin JPF, here we do not say good morning, just mornin , ever wonder why I said thank you Ohio? I have tried to get some to watch the movie the Alamo, and they used descendants to play in it, and oh how I wish I could have since I am one.... Wonder if they teach it in Ohio and schoolrooms like they do here.... Ohio gave us two cannon, and after the Alamo fell and lost all the others for the final battle only two were left, thank you Ohio.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone.

We gave my son a choice for today: he could join mom for a free book scavenger hunt at the park while his sister is at ballet practice, or he could come with me to visit his grandmother and try to fleece the elderly again. He opted for the latter....! :ohmy:

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Hi Tree Peeps!

I just read the sad news about Sherman ... a big loss for the community and humanity as a whole; he was a good man. It's nice to see folks sticking together despite his loss, I'm certain he would have wanted that to happen.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
The Texans gave away a draft to move up some and the niners chose a DB first like he hoped and the Texans picked up his QB. So this morning. "How about those Texans?" "Shut up." He says and walks away and then all day tries to play it down. LMAO gangster, you were out poker played.

When that happened, I instantly became a Texan fan. That kid is a winner pure and simple. He played HS football just a few miles down the road from where I live so I got to watch him coming up. The fact that he went to Clemson was just icing on the cake. He only lost 3 games his entire collegiate career and yet still managed to graduate a year early. Awesome young man!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
When that happened, I instantly became a Texan fan. That kid is a winner pure and simple. He played HS football just a few miles down the road from where I live so I got to watch him coming up. The fact that he went to Clemson was just icing on the cake. He only lost 3 games his entire collegiate career and yet still managed to graduate a year early. Awesome young man!
Ooh another Texans fan!!!!!
:banana:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Tree Peeps!

I just read the sad news about Sherman ... a big loss for the community and humanity as a whole; he was a good man. It's nice to see folks sticking together despite his loss, I'm certain he would have wanted that to happen.
Nice to see you Haze.....We knew this is what he wanted....he brought us together and we all care for each other.....I think he would be/is proud.....
Good afternoon Treefam.......W day is done....I and I manage to pick up a few extra gigs (one each week for the next 3 weeks).....including Monday really early...(5 AM early!!!o_O) ...but I keep looking at my truck and that makes it all worth it....:D:wub:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
slm" data-source="post: 19504383" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
Interesting Tiggs. I'm I'm Ohio and had no idea. That's pretty cool!
It is okay, three older than me we will watch over you as you research it, well if you research it.... I am the youngest and on... wait.... do not tempt Blue, or Katz, or.... Angels in your preciseness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread