The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well no full time positions at the other hotel so will try elsewhere, it is so clean and nice it opened my eyes to how dirty and filthy the one I am at is. For years they have known the roof is bad, but the owner refuses to fix it, so all the floors both sides have mold and mildew. So thinking on that not only are we paid the least in the area (just found that out), with us being the only one without benefits and add that above he does not care about the employees or the hotel. Latoya is back and I told her four of us were leaving, she know is saying what I have said is wrong, okay, they are not leaving, okay.....

Outside of her managerial speak, she did compliment me on the training. The new girl said I taught her a lot and Dee not which has been true for a while. Can't wait to leave this rotting hotel.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Treefam....
Tiggs is there black mold?..... even if it isn't maybe call the health dept...... you could collect unemployment if they close the place down......(just sayin')....
Happy Hump Day!!!..............
No I didn't so thank you, but noticed enough to suggest the same to the breakfast lady, you wouldn't want to eat their.....

Okay …… two reviews I watched by two, and it got me going hmmmm….. if the critical drinker says it is the best movie he has seen in years.... he does tell you when to pause and what timestamp to go to. So there is no spoilers but his thoughts. I watched it all, and then the movie all.... wow. If you want to go dark and do it right, good luck Juaquin you deserve an Oscar, and please it was so dark do not go Heath Ledger, this is a masterpiece...

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Morningnite All!

To say my last few days has been termulas is probably a good way to describe it. I wasn't having a good day Wednesday and another salesperson stole a sale from me so I lost it, not like me at all. I went to managers office closed the doors and went off. F bombs all over the place and threaten to take the other employee out back and beat his azz.
I was sent home and ask not to come back until HR department got involved. They called me today and wanted me to go in for a meeting with the managers. Long story short I got a final warning and if it happens again I'm gone. That was unexpected I thought I would be unemployed. I guess being one of the best salesperson in the store helped out!

:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh JPF I am so sorry that you have gotten to the breaking point..... I hope you can find a way to let off some of that anger..... (without hurting anyone...)...... Sending some calming energy your way.....with the full harvest moon it should be really powerful......
Good night Treefam......

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Blue is right..... and the power is strong this time and for a month..... and you have it all focus.. focus.
Well one day off then two on and two off as the schedule changed. Latoya left around 3:30 this morning and called me before boarding so no one could hear. Maria is gone, Joey the maintenance boy gone, four new housekeepers hired, two new breakfast. The roof is to be fixed and all the walls torn down, rebuilt and done by next weekend.

The hour long conversations I just did not want to write out, but by the end and last two nights. Your the person I trust. If there is a problem I trust only you to tell me. She said she is told all the time that people say they will tell her of issues, but I was the first ever to email the higher ups from that hotel.

But after calming down I called Michael yesterday the GM who left that I liked he answered immediately.
First I want to tell you I do not blame you in the least for leaving this hotel, and we are good. So this hotel you took over, you have any positions?

What you want to work for me? Of course you were training me to be a GM. Well okay, I have been talking to the higher ups about you. I am about to take over a hotel in the northeast. Perfect I want to move north.

Your willing to relocate? Yes, just tell me it is a real hotel. It has a full restaurant and bar, and brings in 9 million a year profit. (real enough) So your serious you will move? Yes I will. Okay I will get back in touch with you.

And the nice thing at these big real hotels, you can make yourself a meal while w'ing. And yes for the first week I will probably do rib eye steaks every day, then tone it down some. """"

I might be your neighbor soon.....

oh and by that I mean, come to the hotel in the soon future with me, and I will let you dine for free, yes Michael likes me and he is already up there and talking to vp and president of the company... just let me know in advance and I will assure you, your evening night will be good. your belongings safe, well fed no question. you do not need to move your luggage I will if my staff will not. and there will be only one above me. in a 9 million dollar hotel.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Okay I was thinking about it JPF.... get a pumpkin and with a permanent marker make a likeness of the person who stole your sale, take it out back and blow it to bits to vent you may want to do two or three

Waiting on those pics or it did not happen Mac.

I am surprised the browns stayed that close to be honest, but the Texans won and cowgirls lost so not bad.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam......
Glad to hear you made it Mac.......
Tiggs had a good idea JPF.....
PowerfulDeepFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif
PowerfulDeepFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.