Happy Dale Sanatorium
Congrats on winning.

I was beginning to think I made it too tough

And thank you,

aasupplyny - for the prize!!!

and

spacekitty - for not letting the contest end before it began

- What a guess though!!! Holy Cow

Last contest for me, I'll just give stuff away from now on.
It's too much work!!!

Last edited:

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
If you're up for suggestions, there's a forum I'm a member at that does a regular (just for fun) contest/game that's pretty fun, and lasts for several days at a time on average before someone gets the right answer. Doesn't have a name, but it's quite literally "guess that face" (or faces).

Simply put, one person posts an image of a person or persons that have some sort of notoriety. Celebs, historical figures, etc. The general idea is to find an image that's either of that person when they were younger, prior to looking as they are/were when they became famous and recognizable, or vice-versa, posting an image of them much older, when it's their younger face that most will remember.

For example, someone posted a current picture of Michael York, and wow, has he aged. Took about 3 days, I think, for anyone to guess who it was. Or imagine posting a pic of Walter Cronkite at age 20? I'm guessing that would be tough. :)

Anyway, you get the idea. I like it for two reasons. First, it's rarely something that anyone can guess right away, but always gets a winner within a day or three, and second, since it's an image, you can't Google it and cheat. lol (And some of the guesses are pretty hilarious, too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread