Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Not here very often but I thought after so long it would be nice to share the good times and good tales.
vaping is responsible for my house, car and me smelling nice. I think it has helped increase oxygen to my blood which helped me with a massive recovery.
I saved money (which I then spent on a variety of shiny things... cough cough)

So share a positive story or two. It would be nice to read after so much negativity everywhere but here and the vape shop.

And cheers to the good times :toast:
5EFA8D0A-5984-4056-AF4E-6847655EF974.jpeg

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
Indeed! It's improved my health, I have easily lost baby weight after four kids by vaping treats instead of eating them, it's fun to meet new folks and see the industry skyrocket. The tech keeps getting better and better. Everything tastes and smells great, my skin and hair is great, I have more time and never get nic fit mood swings even if I don't vape for extended periods or vape no nic. It's fun and fabulous! Best decision I ever made because it lead to other great things.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    6 months ago - I broke my ankle and was told I had to stop smoking for it to heal properly.

I thought I'd just stop for a few months - then start again.

After 3 weeks of vaping - my mindset changed completely - I preferred vaping and discovered I had QUIT smoking.

Since then I've gained a new hobby, got into rtas and making my own coils and started diying my own ejuice.

I've also bought way too many mods and attys with the money I've saved ;)

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2015
    Rapture
    That’s a nice story. Congratulations on the recovery @AngeNZ. Same here except doctor didn’t go so far as saying I need to stop. Just told me it’s a good idea for recovery.

My dad, being a saint, brought me my first vape into hospital as I couldn’t go out for a cigarette without somebody by my side :facepalm: bad times...
    I just vaped in bed until they got wind and stopped all the fun!
    I was so far gone I remember rolling up my tobacco and lighting it, taking a few puffs before the nurse came bolting over, took it from my mouth and threw it in the sink.
    It makes me chuckle now.

Do I need to reduce my counting of miseries to 38 now?
    You need to stop recounting joyous occasions...
    Instead you should go and moan about one of the times you may have been swindled by some vaping company.

Or perhaps have a moan about the government, or big pharma...
    that’s always a winner ;)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Vaping is a great thing for sure..both my wife and I smoked for for over 30 years and now have been vaping over 7. we both are now much Healthier and happier and will probably be together much longer . Vaping has also helped me to help others to quit, and that's a great feeling plus meeting all the great vapors here and around is also an awesome thing....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    If nothing else vaping has saved me some money. I was smoking 2 pads a day, which in Maryland is $7.00 a pack. That works out to about $5,000 a year, vaping on average costs me about $1,000 a year. That's 5 years of vaping at about a $4,000 a year savings, which is about a savings of 20,000. I don't know where that $20,000 has gone but I know where it hasn't gone, into the pockets of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Vaping has literally saved me from COPD. All the other benefits, fun, friendship, knowledge, money not spent on cigarettes are side benefits, (to me) although I am far from the only vaper who is grateful for something that could literally prolong my life and save it's quality. This happens to be MY particular gratitude list, although I think everyone's list has value.

Life is currently a bit miserable for me, but I'm still glad I'm vaping it, not smoking it. Etc.

great topic.

Anna

ScribedGlass

Jul 26, 2018
    Finally got myself a GeekVape Aegis Legend and had to pick up a VV Triple 2, happy with both.

Was able to solve the issue I had with the Aegis Legend in a decent amount of time. Saw a another post about an Aegis Legend having issues with the updating and decided to join and pass along the knowledge I'd learned.

All in all, vapin on a new set up, possibly help someone else and find a knowledgeable community, great night.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread