The Vapor Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

AciDeX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anybody know the usual time for Vapor Chef to process? I ordered on the 11th and all I've got was a confirmation on the 12th? Seems awful long-like 12 days and nothing has shipped. Do they send a tracking number and ship info?

That's strange I placed my order on the 18th and got it today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I got my VC samples today, first time ordering from any online ejuice vendor. I got Deep Thought, fluffy cake, pb nom noms, some 'mores, peppermint pattie, and absolute 0, freebie was slartibartfast. I also got my MVP v2 and PT2 mini, filled up my pt2m with FC and a couple others with slartibartfast and PP.

be sure to let them steep for about a week- the flavors will come out so much more!

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Just got my 14 - 6ml samples in today! OMG..this guy is legit. I tried to sample them all in one shot, but got a bad headache and a bit of vapor tongue lol (although trying to sample that many flavors is very ambitious, not optimal hehe). Honey Pearry is the best fruit I've had..perfect blend of Honeydew (forefront), slight pear and sweet strawberry. I am ordering a 60mL tonight. An ADV for sure as I tanked it and blew through my 6mL today. I received a sample of Coolcumber Melon (something I never would have ordered) and it is complex...the cucumber is so refreshing and the menthol is smooth. The melon perfectly compliments them both. I have never had a melon juice before but this one will be reordered...serious ADV potential. I have many of these juices I am going to let steep, but off the bat there were only a few that didn't WOW me. Unicorn poop was sort of gross, the caramel apple didn't have much flavor, the PB Banana was okay but a weird combination of flavors and the fluffy cake was just "sweet" to me (no cake/icing flavor)? Flavors I really dig were Frosty Peach (Delicious fresh peach with a menthol kick), Schmecto Shmooler (total Hi-C!), Beeblebrox, Startibartfast and Notella (omg this one is gonna be FANTASTIC after steeping). Sorry this post is sort of a half-a** review (did not intend it to be), I will be writing up an official one once I give these babies time to mature. LOVE TVC though..end of story.

AciDeX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
be sure to let them steep for about a week- the flavors will come out so much more!

Will do! There are a couple flavors from my samples that I hope mature. Most are very vapeable.

Just got my 14 - 6ml samples in today! OMG..this guy is legit. I tried to sample them all in one shot, but got a bad headache and a bit of vapor tongue lol (although trying to sample that many flavors is very ambitious, not optimal hehe). Honey Pearry is the best fruit I've had..perfect blend of Honeydew (forefront), slight pear and sweet strawberry. I am ordering a 60mL tonight. An ADV for sure as I tanked it and blew through my 6mL today. I received a sample of Coolcumber Melon (something I never would have ordered) and it is complex...the cucumber is so refreshing and the menthol is smooth. The melon perfectly compliments them both. I have never had a melon juice before but this one will be reordered...serious ADV potential. I have many of these juices I am going to let steep, but off the bat there were only a few that didn't WOW me. Unicorn poop was sort of gross, the caramel apple didn't have much flavor, the PB Banana was okay but a weird combination of flavors and the fluffy cake was just "sweet" to me (no cake/icing flavor)? Flavors I really dig were Frosty Peach (Delicious fresh peach with a menthol kick), Schmecto Shmooler (total Hi-C!), Beeblebrox, Startibartfast and Notella (omg this one is gonna be FANTASTIC after steeping). Sorry this post is sort of a half-a** review (did not intend it to be), I will be writing up an official one once I give these babies time to mature. LOVE TVC though..end of story.

Awesome! I'm kinda bummed I only got the six +1 freebie and didn't get the Honey Pearry. I tried a few more of the samples I got. Deep Thought didn't knock my socks off, definitely a little spice to it and a very strong pipe tobacco flavor, it did however open up with a few drops of the Absolute 0 menthol. PB nom noms needs a little time to steep, the peanut flavor is there just a little subdued. Then today I filled my PT2 mini with Some 'mores twice! All I can say about that one is wow! Graham cracker on inhale, marshmallow on exhale, not getting a lot of chocolate but I'm impressed. Maybe not a ADV for me, but it is rather profound and I wouldn't mind having it on hand.

I really dug the fluffy cake, what nic % PG/VG mix did you get? I got all mine in 18mg 70/30. Of course taste is subjective, what tastes good to you may not be my cup 'o tea and vice versa but that's half the fun!

My favorite so far is the Peppermint Pattie, I've been vaping that since it came in the mail for my menthol fix. I think I'll be getting a bigger bottle this Friday and a few other samples, I gotta try the honey pearry since I totally forgot to grab it. Might snag Black Pom Pom and a few others that I was eyeballing.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Will do! There are a couple flavors from my samples that I hope mature. Most are very vapeable.

Awesome! I'm kinda bummed I only got the six +1 freebie and didn't get the Honey Pearry. I tried a few more of the samples I got. Deep Thought didn't knock my socks off, definitely a little spice to it and a very strong pipe tobacco flavor, it did however open up with a few drops of the Absolute 0 menthol. PB nom noms needs a little time to steep, the peanut flavor is there just a little subdued. Then today I filled my PT2 mini with Some 'mores twice! All I can say about that one is wow! Graham cracker on inhale, marshmallow on exhale, not getting a lot of chocolate but I'm impressed. Maybe not a ADV for me, but it is rather profound and I wouldn't mind having it on hand.

I really dug the fluffy cake, what nic % PG/VG mix did you get? I got all mine in 18mg 70/30. Of course taste is subjective, what tastes good to you may not be my cup 'o tea and vice versa but that's half the fun!

My favorite so far is the Peppermint Pattie, I've been vaping that since it came in the mail for my menthol fix. I think I'll be getting a bigger bottle this Friday and a few other samples, I gotta try the honey pearry since I totally forgot to grab it. Might snag Black Pom Pom and a few others that I was eyeballing.

deep thought was one of the few I liked from VC
but Honestly I got 0 tobacco from it pipe or otherwise

just a creamy complex root beer type vape
maybe some extra vanilla some other stuff as well

very relaxing but not a hint of tobacco

Calcobra98

Aug 29, 2013
Los angeles
The ones ive had are black pompom, pina guava, coolcumber melon, hobbes blood, unicorn poop, slartibartfast, bloody mango, funky monkey, blue jazzberry, nutella

Black pompom is the best IMO ive had 10 60ml of it
Pina guava, hobbes blood, coolcumber melon, slartibartfast is good
Unicorn poop, blue jazzberry n nutella is okay
Bloody mango n funky monkey is nasty to me
I stop ordering from TVC it got too expensive so i replicated black pompom and happy with what i came up with....

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
What does black currant taste like? I've never had it or anything with that flavor.
Really enjoyed my first order from The Vapor Chef. Black Pompom will be a re-order for sure. I do not see many bakery type flavors in his line up (my fav)
Can anybody give their thoughts on his Strawberry Vanilla Cake?

AciDeX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I cracked the Deep Thought back open this weekend and it really did need a little steep time. No longer is it harsh and peppery, but smooth root beer with a hint of vanilla tobacco! The sassafras really comes through and is quite enjoyable, has a really good throat hit!

I had to break out the pb nom noms earlier than I wanted to last week, but it seemed ready. Peanut buttery goodness all the way!

I'll definitely be placing another order soon, I just have to decide which were my favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread