The Vapor Girl products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allllllright_already!

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Illinos
I wondered about that myself....it all worked out when I bought a deal she had going and 'her' chargers were included, but now its like I've got like 3chargers that all appear the same(from teeny little spec markings on actual chargers)-not that I'm complaining about extra chargers, but it s a factor if you've got chargers and only want a pretty new batt. :). I'm still not sure why(going with my theory that what I had is equal to what she insists is bought via her only) except increases revenue? I do like the batts-got a paisley and an etched and so far so good.

murrajes

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Austin
I'm happy to hear this. I ordered the paisley one (turquoise) and the gold cone. Can't wait to get them! Oh and I sooooo want that gold sculptured one. Price on these batteries is fantastic!

I wondered about that myself....it all worked out when I bought a deal she had going and 'her' chargers were included, but now its like I've got like 3chargers that all appear the same(from teeny little spec markings on actual chargers)-not that I'm complaining about extra chargers, but it s a factor if you've got chargers and only want a pretty new batt. :). I'm still not sure why(going with my theory that what I had is equal to what she insists is bought via her only) except increases revenue? I do like the batts-got a paisley and an etched and so far so good.

murrajes

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Austin
Good to know. I think I will order a charger from her with my next order though....prices are good!

510 chargers are all the same except for the "BLU" chargers,,the blu uses a reverse polarity charging,

the ego charger is rated @ 480 or 480 output as a fast charger,you can use the older 150mah chargers too on a 1000 mah battery,it just takes a lot longer

1LastShot

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2012
Right behind you
She was actually my saving grace when I desperately needed to switch from analogs to vaping- she was very kind, generous and helpful. All I have ordered from her was the 808 pocket pack to start out with, so I can't say much on her other products (she threw in stuff to help me out- like a PIF). The ONLY problem I had was when I went to order a pocket pack for my brother- I made it clear who I was ordering it for, we even discussed it. I ordered a BLACK case. That is the ONLY color he was interested in. What I received was a camo case, and her comment written on the receipt that she "gave me a cute camo case" instead, so it wouldn't get lost like a black one would. That's not what I ordered it to come in. He was not at all pleased with the color switch, but told me to just not worry about it because he didn't want any more waiting on trying it out, so he didn't want to send it back.

That being said, her customer service otherwise was wonderful and prompt, and again, she was very generous in helping me make the switch quickly when I needed it most. I just needed to include the case issue to feel like I was being honest!

HTH!

mamacitamimi

Oct 3, 2011
TX
I wanted to know about needing the specific chargers as well. I sent an email to find out why she was so specific about them. She told me that customers had fried their batteries using other chargers and she wants her customers to have a good experience with batteries that last. Apparently the batteries do not take kindly to faster chargers. That's fine with me because I've had chargers die and it's good to have extras around. I also fried a battery on a wrong charger early on in my vaping days. My bad. :-( I learned the hard way and took to marking which charger goes with which battery. What the heck. They're pretty inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread