Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
Great video Jeff!! Good luck! I may have to redo mine, makes me cringe to watch it... but hey, you can't win it unless you're in it!

Yeah. I need to redo the battery part, but I wanted to get it up on the site, and I had to leave to help a friend out with some stuff. I looked at mine and just shook my head. LOL

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Great video Jeff!! Good luck! I may have to redo mine, makes me cringe to watch it... but hey, you can't win it unless you're in it!

Cringe? Whaaa? Why?

I'm sorry LandLocked but you are adorable! I think the ole saying that we are our own best critics must be true because I see nothing in your video that is "cringeworthy". You are just too cute and so adorable and I love your accent!

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
He he he, well I'm sorry I can't say the same about Oklahoma! (Only been back one time since I was 2 and it was about 2 years ago for my grandmas funeral and I froze my Arizona .... off ~ brrr...too cold for me!!) I'm sure it's nice in the summer though ~ unlike Arizona! I'll always love Oklahoma in theory though, cuz my mom tells me great stories about growing up there and her childhood days :)

landlocked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Ok, USA
He he he, well I'm sorry I can't say the same about Oklahoma! (Only been back one time since I was 2 and it was about 2 years ago for my grandmas funeral and I froze my Arizona .... off ~ brrr...too cold for me!!) I'm sure it's nice in the summer though ~ unlike Arizona! I'll always love Oklahoma in theory though, cuz my mom tells me great stories about growing up there and her childhood days :)

Oh, I understand... me too! I would much rather live where the sun is shining and it's always warm. Just like now... 1st day of spring and it's SNOWING... 70 degrees yesterday and snow today... welcome to Oklahoma weather... ugh.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Per several requests, I'm extending the deadline until 4/2 so that there is time to get more videos in. Let's see what you can do, guys!

That is great news, val! Right now I'm just getting off of spring break, and its been crazy with the health inspection at work, a million different assignments for class, and my 21st birthday comin up! I might be able to submit, have an idea lined up and everything:D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
That is great news, val! Right now I'm just getting off of spring break, and its been crazy with the health inspection at work, a million different assignments for class, and my 21st birthday comin up! I might be able to submit, have an idea lined up and everything:D

Kimmy,

Happy B-day, can't wait to see your video, let's have some fun.

On a serious note, please, take care of your asthma baby:thumbs:

Lovya

Steve:cool:

WE NEED MORE VIDEO's:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread