Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
uts funny how we all have different taste buds.
rip said it is the best dripper he has used but Todd and a couple of others have said its certainly not a great flavour dripper.
Rip Trippers says a device is the best he has ever used in just about every other review.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yeah, I will probably pick up a velocity, and maybe a revolt when I am at the UK e-cig expo on Saturday.
I'd suggest just buying the Velocity RDA first.

It is a game changer for me, and all my others are just sitting there.

Jim

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I have a lot of RDAs, but I plan on getting both velocity and the revolt. Neither of which are going to be game changers, but I will enjoy both of them. I will try to pick up an authentic Velocity, if they have it. I have a feeling that the Revolt is only going to be available as a clone, since this is a Canadian RDA that I haven't seen sold outside of Canada.... someone will have a clone though. And I will buy it. And I will probably get a few others too if there is something unquie that I haven't seen yet.

ph0kused

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Lets see some build picks! I'm always weary of comments on the ECF forum, especially when it comes to atomizers over $100.00 and someone comes on and says (with no picture) - "It's cool but the flavor isn't great." I usually don't believe it until I see their build pics.

Most of us vapers know, having good tools in the kitchen helps, but it is the preparation, and the cook that makes the flavor great! I can say, and I'm sure most of you have done the same thing... Who here (like me) has bought an expensive atty, did a build, wasn't impressed, then re-built it and fell in love? I think that's how most people find their favorite setup... sure sometimes you get a new atty, and on first go, you get everything perfect, the wick amount, the resistance, etc. Some atties are made to work better with different systems i.e. clapton coils, parallel, traditional, etc.

So before we take the comments above from people that say make a post (with no picture of their build) to heart, let's take their feedback with a grain of salt. It's still pretty early for this release, I bought one today... I'll be sure to post my build pics with review on this thread.

To AstroTurf - what build are you using?

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
To AstroTurf - what build are you using?
Two actually... One on each of my Velocity RDAs

2e452464b5d3cc1144706894cc29a9f5.jpg

97e77bab5bc6fa29e390d621dfeb8e91.jpg

Reactions: dmska

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Geez ! That Velocity reminds me of the Tin man from The Wizard of Oz. Going on a hot date ! :D I want one ! :D
Here he is getting his oil can serviced by the Wicked Witch...

2752ac779d297d3cbbcd2eb8c63824df.jpg

LOLz, Jim

PS They are well worth the money spent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread