Status
Not open for further replies.

chopperguys

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2011
south jersey NJ USA
With PG the main side effects are acid stomach, dry body cavities, low energy/sleepiness. It's not dramatic, but when you switch to all VG you really notice. There's also a documented effect on heart conduction but it's not something you feel. There are in addition people who react badly to either VG or PG, or a specific impurity in either, so the subject gets pretty opinionated and the politically correct position is that it's a matter of taste. But try various ratios including all VG, give each a couple of days, and decide what your body is telling you.
thanks fernand

Fernand

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Californeea
This kind of stuff makes me regret even buying the kit. So pretty much I everything that comes with it is not "great"?... So I should buy new batteries and different attys to even get a good experience? :glare:

Anyone else feel the same way?

No. The charger is useful, the batteries are very good, so it's actually a good deal. A lot of people don't have any batteries to start with. The rest of the stuff comes with either package, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

They can't cover everybody's preferences as far as resistance goes. LR cooks hotter, and the batteries last shorter. And some people just have to vape at 5+ volts. It's not a "better/worse", it's a matter of choice. If you try and don't like their atty/carto offering (and it's not because they are defective), put 'em aside and they'll come in handy some day.

If there's one thing I can suggest that will make your Vmod SL last longer and reduce the likelyhood of issues when you first try it, it's to put a little o-ring or rubber band on the cone threads right up under the flared part, so it doesn't screw down all the way, yet the shell won't rattle. This does a lot of little things to improve the odds.

chopperguys

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2011
south jersey NJ USA
when i posted my thoughts i wasn't saying anything negative about the vmod set I LOVE MINE SO MUCH I ORDERED THE VMODXL WHEN THE FIRST 30 WERE ON THE SITE and had no worries spending the cash with vapage brian contacted me right away and is taking care of the ONE batt and my vmod never leaks like others say the statement about the atty is my preference of liking a hot vape my provari's are set at 5.5 with 2ohm dct.

all i said was i should have asked more info and ordered ALL the atty version so i could find what I like not anybody else after xmas i will with no worries order a few more vmods as i like to have two of everything at 100 for the set thats cheap the provari set from provape cost 211 and i like what i got

everybody is differant but i know if you give the vmod a chance you will love it too and knowing the company stands by the product means more to me than the product itself i will allay buy from vapage

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
when i posted my thoughts i wasn't saying anything negative about the vmod set I LOVE MINE SO MUCH I ORDERED THE VMODXL WHEN THE FIRST 30 WERE ON THE SITE and had no worries spending the cash with vapage brian contacted me right away and is taking care of the ONE batt and my vmod never leaks like others say the statement about the atty is my preference of liking a hot vape my provari's are set at 5.5 with 2ohm dct.

all i said was i should have asked more info and ordered ALL the atty version so i could find what I like not anybody else after xmas i will with no worries order a few more vmods as i like to have two of everything at 100 for the set thats cheap the provari set from provape cost 211 and i like what i got

everybody is differant but i know if you give the vmod a chance you will love it too and knowing the company stands by the product means more to me than the product itself i will allay buy from vapage

THIS is what I like to hear!!!!! I hope it comes today!!!!!!!!!!!

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
They refunded me thanks vapage

We started ordering as they were just getting the information on the page! Too quick! Glad to see they gave you back the $10. They decided to give everyone the free Barfly too, since some of us missed adding it. :)

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
awwwwww yeaaaahhhhh! Xmas to me :vapor:
Photo on 12-23-11 at 2.16 PM.jpg

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I haven't piped up in quite a while, though I've been stalking this thread ;-)

I got my hands on the XL and just finished writing a review. I still have to do pictures, but it won't come out until the new year (don't want it to get ignored over xmas).

Anyway, I have to say I hope they roll the improved feeding mechanism into the regular V-MOD. I tried to get the XL to leak and couldn't, I flooded my cartomizer trying :) And it was an XL length carto too, that takes a lot of work to flood. I'll post the link to the review when it's cooked and ready.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I haven't piped up in quite a while, though I've been stalking this thread ;-)

I got my hands on the XL and just finished writing a review. I still have to do pictures, but it won't come out until the new year (don't want it to get ignored over xmas).

Anyway, I have to say I hope they roll the improved feeding mechanism into the regular V-MOD. I tried to get the XL to leak and couldn't, I flooded my cartomizer trying :) And it was an XL length carto too, that takes a lot of work to flood. I'll post the link to the review when it's cooked and ready.

Looking forward to reading it. :)

Pepe Le Vapse

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
St Louis MO
Got my XL and couldn't be happier. Great taste, nice warm vape, tons of vapor, A little heavier than I was expecting, but not like lugging a brick around. Very nice feel. When I use mini vmod now it feels so tiny :D.
Took 3 days to get here which it being the holiday shipping is FANTASTIC.. and they also responded back to me forgetting to add the free barfly to the order the same day within hours.
Double :thumbs: to Vapage

Have A Great and Joyful Holiday Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread