Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Any questions/concerns? You can ask here, and either I or Sparkee will try to clarify things for ya! OR you can PM me or start a new thread if you want to point something out that you think will benefit others, and you don't want it to get lost in this thread. Wordup is there for you!!

I have a Wordup email now! So you can also email me at Loveridden@wordupecig.com :)

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Wordup DOES ship to India

You can find out everything you need to know about shipping here:
About Us

For international shipping Wordup uses USPS priority international shipping, it takes 5-10 business days. Wordup does not ship out orders on the weekend. Please read the link above for more important shipping info.

If you would like to see if they can use a different method of shipping to get you your order faster, email Wordup at generalinfo@wordupecig.com

I'm not sure if they can BUT it never hurts to ask!!

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
Hi there Loveridden and Jeff :)

Not sure where to put this feedback, as I'm not seeing an 'official' feedback thread on your forum ?

But I just wanted to let everyone know I placed an itty bitty order on 3/5 and received that order here in SoCal today, 3/9. My order was just a replacement parts order, but it seems it was treated the same as a large order - very fast service - and very careful packaging.

I really craved a 'red' battery tube and red atomizer tube to change up the look of my e-Cab. I had searched the internet for over a week for best-price, and you all won, hands down. Not only did you have the color I was looking for, but you offered the parts at an absolutely amazing pricepoint. I don't know how you do it, but all I can say is Thank you thank you thank you!! .

I won't hesitate to recommend you to the ECF community. A+ and a gold star !

Red

(P.S. And thanks, also, for the ECF discount AND the "perfect Pepsi" e-liquid sample. What a nice bonus! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread