Wordup Ecig: Chat, Question & Win Thread for LUCKY WORDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
OH I will be back and tell what the prize is.

BTW i'm a guy

SORRY SORRY SORRY, DUDE!!! LOL - there used to be a running joke here on ECF, some people thought that I was a dude - I used to use an avatar of Dr. House, I'm like HOW can you think the screenname Loveridden is a GUY'S screenname LOL - I even changed my location under my avatar to say FEMALE in IL for the longest time, and Ripple and other people would tease me and call me "dude" and "man" lol. Sorry about that!!!

I am checking out your PM now :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
yes I am serious

Well let's see now let me check it one more time...............................

YOU WON!!!!!!! CONGRATS MOONLIT_WATERS!!! WE HAVE A WINNA WINNA!!! :D

preview.gif~original

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Thats OK Your not the first, and I'm sure not the last to think I was Female. I can see why with the name I have chosen but thats OK with me.

the reason for the name is I was born under a water sign during a full moon.

I don't make assumption on this issue, in time the person will write something that will give it away in time but until then no guesses on my part.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Well I picked up the contest winnings today! It was a VTR. And it is awesome! Sat and chatted with Jeffery Lauren & Colleen for about 1 1/2 hours. Had a very nice visit, there are some big plans in the works for WordUp, I'm sure details will be available soon. Well Once again a big Thank You to WordUp & loveridden for such a great and fun contest. Here is a picture of Me receiving My prize!

Lauren, Myself & Jeffery​

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I picked up the contest winnings today! It was a VTR. And it is awesome! Sat and chatted with Jeffery Lauren & Colleen for about 1 1/2 hours. Had a very nice visit, there are some big plans in the works for WordUp, I'm sure details will be available soon. Well Once again a big Thank You to WordUp & loveridden for such a great and fun contest. Here is a picture of Me receiving My prize!

Congrats again Moon......... Yes, a very nice prize........

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Thanks everyone for playing, a new contest will be starting soon!! :) I hope everyone enjoyed it, even if you didn't win, I hope we all had a fun time!!!

Glad you had a good time at the store Moonlit and so glad to hear you are loving your prize!!! :)

For whomever is interested, you can get the innokin iTaste VTR here: iTaste VTR Starter kit

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas

Allright don't bash me if this is known already is that Loveridden on the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread