Wordup Ecig: Chat, Question & Win Thread for LUCKY WORDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishnibfishn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Since the prize is a surprise don’t tell us what it is so we won’t have to go somewhere and pout.

This was a joke by the way. Sometimes things don't read the way you mean for it to.
I will say this though. These games do exactly what vendors want/need them to do. I don't think I will ever forget the name Wordup after having checked this page 30 to 50 times a day for the last few days.

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
This was a joke by the way. Sometimes things don't read the way you mean for it to.
I will say this though. These games do exactly what vendors want/need them to do. I don't think I will ever forget the name Wordup after having checked this page 30 to 50 times a day for the last few days.

lol I was like, "Wha?!? I want to know what we were playing so hard for!!" :laugh:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL

Hahaha I didn't realize I am a MARKETING GENIUS - LOL - never thought of that lol - or maybe it's The Hat that is the MARKETING GENIUS?? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread