Status
Not open for further replies.

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I frown on this. I have not tried a lot of them. The person who got me into vaping has only used one company for four years. He is a vaper and I am a vaper. I will recommend companies or flavors, but to say someone is not a vaper? Why do we have to make people feel inadequate if they don't use the same juice, flavor, or gear as we do. I never found my all day vape, and I don't want to either.

I guess I am not a real vaper because I REFUSE to buy some of the high prices, mixed in someone elses kitchen, juices you have listed.

I prefer to mix them in MY kitchen for less. But what do I know? I am not a real vaper.

The higher priced juices I buy are derived directly from food, not chemicals mixed to emulate the taste of certain foods, all the ingredients are grown in green, organic environments (greenhouses) and each batch of juice is mixed to order. I find that the prices of juice is well worth the high quality that I get!

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
The higher priced juices I buy are derived directly from food, not chemicals mixed to emulate the taste of certain foods, all the ingredients are grown in green, organic environments (greenhouses) and each batch of juice is mixed to order. I find that the prices of juice is well worth the high quality that I get!

And you are insinuating mine aren't. As I said, I am not a real vaper so what would I know about it?

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
This is silly. Everyone here is a vaper. I drive cheap cars, does that mean I am not a driver because I don't own a Mercedes? I rehab horses from auctions that bring anywhere from $10 and up. Does that mean I am not a rider because they are not registered. We should be thankful that as vapers we all have choices. But because my choice is different than yours does that make me less of a vaper. I think we should be willingto answer questions if someone asks, but we shouldn't make anyone feel inferior because they choose differently than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread