• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

There have got to be more NJ vaporers

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
DeadeaHeadHarry of ECF Wins the NJ Vapers Meet Door Prize, a Silver Vein color Saber Touch VV mod donated by Vapormoon.com. plus 4 highdrain battery's and charger donated by Coudsofvapor.com, and a 510, 3.0 ohm atty donated by me.
You are all invited to come Hang out with me, and all of best Reviewers on Saturday Nights at 10 PM eastern time on my show EliXirTV and during week nights with our other hosts. We have shows 7 nights a week most starting around 9 PM eastern time, check the show schedule for changes.
http://www.syndicateradio.tv/forums/v...

Any Questions? you can always email me at smokie901@gmail.com

vape On, and Fuhgeddaboudit, Smokie

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Well out the 55 people that made a RSVP only 15 showed up! At first I was kind of disappointed for the turn out, but as things got rolling on we all had a great time with making new vaper friends, trying different e-liquids, some new Mod's, having fun Broadcasting Live on ElixirTV.com with 700 viewers, and eating NJ Pizza. Thank you all who attended let's do it again in the future. And for those who said they were attending, and never showed, you missed a great time, hope you can make the next one. We collected a total of $85.00 at the door, $25 went to the room rental, $30- donation made yo the Butler Park Volunteer fire house, and $30- to the IVAQS IVAQS Project in the form of buying IVAQS raffle tickets that was decided, I f we win anything if will be held for our next NJ meet, and we will raffle that item off again for more donations.
Raffle will be held Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:00pm.
$5.00 for One Ticket, only $20.00 for Five!

- A double barrel Billyboy shotgun V1 (with black wires, not red) donated by April of VF
(http://www.vapersclub.com/bbdualshotgunsm.jpg)
- GGTS (#806) with adjustable draw with a 901 aluminum cap, 801 aluminum cap , and 1st gen cap (for those who use the afs, instead of the AVS ) Donated by Rippspeed (http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4125/...408420d5_z.jpg)
- Provape-1 Mod ProVape Electronic Cigarette Battery Mods, Atomizers and Accessories
- New Leo e-cigarette!
- Hello16 Battery
- 510 passthru/battery with removable plug from digitalciggz.com
- Gooseneck from TTT eliquid (YouTube - Totally Twisted GooseNeck by Baby Huey)
- 5 bottles of Rath Juice donated by Electronicstix
- A Vapers Club T-Shirt.

There may be additional mods in this raffle if enough tickets are sold.
There will be some trivia questions where you can win free products during the drawing.

You can view the raffle live on VapeTV

A portion of funds raised from this raffle will be donated to IVAQS.Project at IVAQS Project. See the invoice below that I have donated the money.

Thank your for interest in National Vapers Club products. Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed. Order Details Order ID: 131
Date Ordered: 07/11/2010
Payment Method: Credit Card / Debit Card (Authorize.Net)
Shipping Method:

Email: smokie901@gmail
Telephone: 9179923232

Shipping AddressPayment AddressSmokie Madd
2222 Mockingbird Lane
Manalapan, New Jersey 07726
United States
ProductModelPriceQuantityTotalRaffle Ticket
- Choose Number of Tickets: One Ticket raffle$5.006$30.00 Sub-Total:$30.00 Total:$30.00 The comments for your order are: Spent $30, 5 tickets for $20 plus 2 extra. total 7 tickets for $30.00 when making the selection to buy 5 for $20 the shopiing cart only says $5- at check out, need to fix that so I am buying them this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread