There is an app available on Itunes that lets you see just how much you save by vaping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
Hey everyone,
So There is an app available on Itunes that lets you see just how much you save when you vape over smoking regular ciggs. You enter in how many ciggs you usually smoked, plus the price of the pack you smoked. Then you can enter each of your vaping purchases and it shows you how much you actually have saved. I thought I had been spending a TON, but it turns out that I spent about 300 bucks on vaping, but saved 1,235 by not smoking analogs. Pretty sweet if you ask me. Its called IvapeNow and its free. Just thought I would pass the info on as I really thought it was neat. Happy vaping!!!:2cool:

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Seriously though, I do that using a MS Excel spreadsheet. I enter in the purchases and the category (hardware, juice, shipping charges, and taxes) and it gives me a break down of what I have spent grand total, monthly totals, and a nice pie chart showing how much was in each category. I have not added in the savings part. I do that bit in my head.

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
I haven't saved diddly! I think it will take me another 2 years (guessing) to break even if I quit buying stuff now. LOL but I have a brass El Kapitan and a Provari in my near future and I NEED them....so maybe another six months added to that.
I would be afraid to add it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread