The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

There will be a time I don't need help and now is not it! lol

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by VapBaby, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VapBaby

VapBaby Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    St. Louis
    [h=5]Seeing that I am new to all this, I don't know what online places are good or bad. Has anyone ever done business with either Stevens Wholesale or Ecigbestsave? They have by far best prices on what I am looking for. Do I have to worry about imitation products? Let me know if you or someone you know has used either place and what ya think! Thanks!![/h]

2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Never heard of them. :blink:

3. Pinthehizzle

Pinthehizzle Full Member

Aug 12, 2013
    Southern CA
    I've never heard of them either but DiscountVapers.com has great prices, a large selection and great customer service. Hope this helps.

4. AshleySki

AshleySki Moved On

Aug 8, 2013
    Jacksonville, FL, USA
  5. UnclePsyko

UnclePsyko Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2013
    PJNY
    Never heard of any of them... doesn't mean they're not good or shady but there is a tab above titled "Forum Suppliers" that has many proven and reliable vendors, and they support ECF... Bonus!

6. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    I have bought from ecigbestsave a few times and they have legit products and good service :)

7. VapBaby

VapBaby Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    St. Louis
    I was hoping that someone here had heard of them and would give me the okay! : (

8. VapBaby

VapBaby Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    St. Louis
    Vash have you purchased more then once and always good? Thanks!!! Was hoping to hear about Stevens Wholesale too cause they have Evod kit (pink) for $34.99

9. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Ecigbestsave is fine- never heard of the other one.

10. Vapeaddikt

Vapeaddikt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1 to never heard of either.

11. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    Yes I think 2 or 3 times and my sister in law has 1-2 times and never had an issues with them .

12. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

Just got back from Steven's, and the starter kits are old style equipped and Expensive.

13. VapBaby

VapBaby Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    St. Louis
    r77r7r what does that mean? Old style? Is there a old and new style? Oh now and I am brand new to all of this and don't want to get something wrong, but again want great prices cause I want to buy too much!

14. Screamin Eagle

Screamin Eagle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Maryland
    I checked both places out real quick. I wouldn't go to Stevens myself. SOme of their prices are WAY too high. The other one seems a bit hit and miss on their prices. Go check out DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories, Go-go eGo, vGo . Really good prices. Outstanding customer service. Blinding fast, very reasonable shipping.
    If your looking for inexpensive then try here 2782 Electronic Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping . Yesw you need to be careful on what you get, but in many cases the "knockoffs" are the same quality as the originals, just less expensive. Most come off the same manufacturing lines. You will have to wait a couple of weeks for your order though. So that's something to consider. It is free shipping on everything they sell though.
    So there ya go.

15. VapBaby

VapBaby Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    St. Louis
    Oh and ecigbestsave has Esmart kit for $37.99 so that is best I have found yet. Evod kit is $44 too

16. VapBaby

VapBaby Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    St. Louis
    I want the real deal cause don't know much, so better to stay with the real ones! I want a Evod, Esmart and Eroll! Why you ask I want all this, well the Eroll is to start cause I currently smoke analogs, Esmart cause cute and danty (come in pink too bonus haha) and I want to try a top coil. The Evod cause I like and to try bottom coil and will work when I get more advanced. Just want them all right now haha and best price and legit.

17. garcia1996

garcia1996 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    NJ
    Never heard of that store but there are so many out there. I've purchased from a number of different places and I always check prices at a few different places before ordering.
    I got hung up on a company I purchased juice from for over a year, only to realize that they were charging far more than a lot of others. Ugh!

18. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Sorry, I meant they are including Cartridges and atties with the one beginner's kit. Cartridges aren't used much anymore.

19. Hoofhearted62

Hoofhearted62 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    South Park, Pa. USA
    never heard of them, I use vaportekusa, and discount vapors

20. Rodeorat

Rodeorat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2013
    Guthrie, OK
    I would add myvaporstore to the list of fine vendors I've never had a problem with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.