These things happen... I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
I haven't been active on the forums lately but I have been actively ordering from AVE for a while now. I just noticed that the website was down today (I know I'm late to the party) and so I decided to check the AVE forums to see what was going on. Now, this is where the fun part and sort-of enlightening aspect comes into play.

A few weeks ago, I had to deal with fraudulent charges on 2 cards that I regularly use on AVE and elsewhere. For the life of me, I could never figure out where these charges came from but my bank (BoA) was able to handle them accordingly. After checking out the AVE forum on here and reading through the threads, I got that eureka moment! or that HOLY S**T moment. I was a little mad at first but I was able to calm down and tell myself that these things happen from time to time.

I'm still a loyal AVE customer no doubt about it, and they have been supportive for a very long time.

Now, here comes the real problem. Where am I going to get my next batch of Havana Gold? or, What can substitute Havana Gold?

Havana Gold has been my everyday vaping juice for a long time, and yes, it even tops Boba's Bounty in my books. I also like to try new things but every time I try a new juice, Havana Gold still comes out on top by far. It is a flavor/juice that just has a lot of wisdom in it, or something you would vape during an epic moment. And... it's gone.

So, what would you guys/gals recommend as a substitute? Is there something close to Havana Gold out there?

Oh yea, I also ordered some Copper Creek House Blend just to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread