They stopped making my brand (15ml, 36mg nicotine). Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Doesn't really matter what flavor. I have no flavor preference, just a nicotine density preference.

You could just purchase straight unflavored nicotine base and add it to whatever ejuice you purchase. It doesn't take much nicotine base if you purchase, say 100mg/ml nicotine. About 1ml of 100mg/ml Nic base equals 6mg of Nic in a 15ml batch. I used to do it all the time when I was buying store bought juice and they didn't have my Nic level on the shelf. I would also add it to NET tobaccos which I purchased at 0mg; I wanted to make sure the nicotine used in my juice was quality nicotine of my choosing. Pretty easy to do.

Below is just an example of where to purchase Nic base; there are many different vendors of nicotine base.

UnFlavored Nicotine E-Liquid Base

Last edited:

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Get two bottles of 18mg and add them together.

It doesn't work that way. Mixing 2 bottles of 18mg will get you 1 bigger bottle of 18mg. 18 + 18 = 36 then you divide by 2 (because you mixed 2 bottles) and you get 18.

Whatever strength liquid the bottle states, it means that mg per milliliter. :)

Reactions: nostradadus

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
It doesn't work that way. Mixing 2 bottles of 18mg will get you 1 bigger bottle of 18mg. 18 + 18 = 36 then you divide by 2 (because you mixed 2 bottles) and you get 18.

Whatever strength liquid the bottle states, it means that mg per milliliter. :)
Fine, but as far as I can see, she answered the question as it was asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread