Things we can do better since starting vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarvis

Apr 29, 2014
Cincinnati
Beyond exercise, what else can you do/do better now that you've switched to vaping?

I just realized one for me today: singing. Caught myself singing along to the radio today for the first time in years, and I didn't sound like a frog. A sick, sad, coughing frog. Not saying my singing was good, but I can get some clear notes out again. ; )

MotherNatural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Smell was the first thing to return to me after I switched.
I feed my dogs green tripe. Stinky green tripe. But I never understood why people made such a big fuss about it. Sure it smells but not as horrible as described. A month after I quit smoking I fed the dogs and put a little strip of plastic packaging from the tripe in the garbage. All evening I kept smelling this horrible nasty rot of a smell and couldn't for the life of me figure out where it was coming from. Yes, that little piece of plastic in the garbage was reeking to high heaven. Ohhhhh…that's what they're talking about. My sense of smell had returned and the dogs menu has changed.

MartyZ

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
St Charles, MO, USA
My jobs. When I smoked I always had to take a smoke break while working and sometimes that would slow down my finishing a project I was working on. And for my second job, a magician (and one of the main reasons I quit smoking), I hated showing up to a gig and either smelling like cigarette smoke or cologne to cover up the smoke smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread