Think I have figured out what I am going to get. Hope its all compatable? Wondering how many extra parts I will need for Kranger t3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sund79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
TN, USA

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
I'd start with 5 replacement heads, since you said you tried it and liked it before, if I got your last post right. I didn't read through the whole thing, but I imagine someone recommended getting two batteries. A passthrough is one thing, but if you're using it without access to a USB charger, then you're going to want a backup.
The pen clip cover, while a neat idea, will only really help you if you're using cartos. It won't fit over a T3. If you're worried about getting lint in the T3 (which happens to me sometimes), you can always keep the silicone cap on it. :)

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok, so thanks again to everyones advice on my previous post.

I'm looking at this:

Kanger T3 eGo Bottom Coil Clearomizer

Joye eGo-C Upgrade Passthrough 900mAh

w/ this cute little cap:

Ego Pen Clip Cover

The prices look good here, Just can't get all the peices in the same color here!

Anyways, just hope this all will be about the same size in diameter, and work well together.

I really like the T3. Suggest you get T3S replacement head and coils when you're ready. Just ordered this Saturday Kanger T3S Atomizer Heads (5 Pack) (1 Base included temporarily) - Sun-Vapers.com I think his T3 is a couple bucks cheaper than the ones you linked too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread