Thinking about making the leap.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

zab_kk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Northern VA
Hi all, Ive been reading religiously here for a while about the buzz, and I think Im going to give it a shot after mostly all good things being said about it. With this, I have some questions that Im hoping you all can help answer...

I currently have a REO, and use it primarily because of its no fuss bottom feed feature, its essential really... however the REO has its drawbacks...

How is the buzz when traveling? Im not talking TSA / Security etc, im talking about how it feels in the pocket... anyone had accidental firings? How is it when sitting down... would it look like I had a hard on with it in my pocket? Would it leak? I can only imagine this cylinder sitting on my leg waiting for my passengers to arrive with a nice little VG circle on the pilot pants!!! :facepalm: "Hi there, im Kyle, Ill be flying you to Bermuda today, how are you doing? "Clearly not as good as you champ?" EEkk....

Id be looking for something to replicate the bottom feed feature from the standpoint of not having to carry a bottle of juice, napkins etc, and from my reading I see that a tank might be the best bet for that. How does the tank work with carrying it in the pocket? too big? It seems like it might be. Perhaps filling a carto for the day might be the best option?

Ideas, information, experiences etc mostly when traveling would be most helpful. Im aware of its operation, Im just curious to see whats working for those that are constantly on the move.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I primarily use cartos and carry my buzz pro in my pocket all day at work. No misfires that I am aware of. Mike will have the new bottom caps soon that will allow you to completely turn the unit off.

Mike will have a new tank soon.

However, theres really no tank out there I would recommend pocket carrying. Might take a look at the surge tank when it finally comes out but thats been many months in the prototype phase.

Iluvthearmy

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
The Desert
No firings in my pocket and I'm quite active. Also with the new tank setup like the M1A1 that notcigs is about to release I've had no leaks and several days of use in between fills. Lastly before the tanks came I usually filled 3 or 4 XL cartos and I'm good for my 12-14 hour shift. Honestly it's been worth every penny for me. not sure about the bottom feed feature you want, but they do have a simple setup that looks pretty close called "the dripper" The Dripper - notcigs.com

minx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
South Florida
You could get a holster for it :
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...forum/177608-griffs-leather-mod-holsters.html
I use one of those with my tank on and it works great. He makes them to fit the BuzzPro, it's very well made and nice looking and I don't have to remove it from the holster to vape it. Although the whole "Is that a BuzzPro in your pocket or are ya happy to see me" .... dam, and it's too late for a slogan....

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
No firings on mine either. I carry mine tank and all in my front jeans pocket and I've never had a drop on me. I guess it all depends on the tank you get. I made my tank and it is tight so I don't worry. Fill the tank. Put in fresh batteries and I'm good to go until the next day. The M1A1 will have a locking screw on it so I imagine it will be pocket ready too.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Too funny everyone!! Zab, make the leap...you won't regret it! And with your sense of humor you're gonna fit in quite well in the Buzz Army
MG_118.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread