thinking of joining the reo family

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
i am thinking of trading off my VV ali'i with batts, chargers, attys, and all the stuff it came with for a grand. im still debating this trade off cause right now i enjoy VV but i want something a little more rugged. do you think it would be possible for me to get a cross the table trade for a grand with batts, charger and some attys with what i have for trade, i know the ali'i is in high demand so finding someone that wants it is not the issue, finding someone willing to trade me for what i want on the other hand might be an issue. how does the grand compare to the ali'i im just curious, like i said, i want something more rugged, i have kids, and a cat that likes to knock things off my desk

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Hey Steve....welcome to the Reo family :)

Alot of people seem to want the Ali, thats for sure. I've never had one so i really cant compare. The reo for me is the king simply because, if i drop it, i know it wont break...And i have dropped them several times. Rugged, strong and dependable.

Offer them up, see what happens, maybe someone with 2 grands will want to try another..doesnt hurt to try.

Cant offer them up in here, but the classifieds work.

Good luck.....you're gonna be so happy :)

Hugs
Clumsy

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
yeah, it's not that im not happy with it, it's the simple fact that i need something i can take out and about and if i drop it not worry about it breaking. i dropped my ali'i ONe time and almost had a heart attack. the fact that it's wood makes it a little brittle imo, i love the thing, but i cant afford another scare like that, luckily no damage scratches or dings in it at all. still in the same condition it was in when i bought it

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
I have a couple of Ali'i's and a couple of both mini and grand's. I can say, the REOs go with me anywhere with no fear. They can take a beating. My Ali'i's, I'm real careful with.
(my first/ oldest mini has bounced off parking lots, run over by golf carts.....etc. And keeps on hitting like a truck. No scratches or dings either. :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
It can never heart to try I have been using REO mods for about 7 months and will say there the best built mods on the market and I have had most out there including the VV Ali'i

If it were me I would buy a REO grand and then sell of the Alili to cover your cost's of the Ali'i and battery's

Last edited:

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Hold up a "Will work for VAPE" sign :p

Why don't you make a post...I'm sure many users will send you some of their batts and whatnot to get you through until you are back up in action. I've seen ECF come through many times for people that had emergency juice situations. I can send you my broken box mod if you want. All you would need to do is take out the internals and pop them into another box of any kind. Everything works fine, but I dropped it and the outer plastic broke near the 510 connector. In fact you could just probably glue it into place for now if you don't have an extra box laying around. I was going to put the internals into a new box but if you need something now I will send it.

Let me know.

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread