Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Thank you 5C...already ordered a Buzz Pro with all the fixin's. :D

Wow lilac, that is one fine prize!!!

My Buzz Pro stays on my desk and has never seen the sunshine. I think I might be a little "over protective" of it.

I had some original Buzz's that I PIF'd (with tears in my eyes), but ... we have to spread the joys of vaping.

Anyhow, I know you're going to love your new Buzz and since you didn't have one I can't think of anybody I'd rather see get it!

TT

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I just hit the input button on my remote as I have everything hooked to my tv. If I ever get a heart monitor I'll figure out a way to hook it up too. It is nice when your not at home to check in on the old android.
2-414811-4923.jpg

LOL Nice!!! Complete with Teddy Bear and Thumb Sucking! :p

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ

My Buzz Pro stays on my desk and has never seen the sunshine. I think I might be a little "over protective" of it.

I had some original Buzz's that I PIF'd (with tears in my eyes), but ... we have to spread the joys of vaping.

Anyhow, I know you're going to love your new Buzz and since you didn't have one I can't think of anybody I'd rather see get it!

TT

That goes for me too!!! Awesome!

My BP's, well, one at a time of course go EVERYWHERE I go!! It hardly leaves my hand. You're gonna love it Lilac! What color did ya get??

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
We have RAIN here, heavy at times, most of the day with an approaching cold front. Grand!

I sure hope it's a quickie cold front and moves on outta here. I was loving those warmer days.

Gosh, we only have 70 degrees and all this sunshine today!

Its nice when its cold and rainy because you can snuggle!

I snuggle real good!

TT

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Snuggling is good TT!!! I snuggled the morning away in fact, and now must get busy catching up with the things I should have been doing, like the laundry, dishes, cleaning! hahaha

Middle dd is home sick today with what looks like another tummy bug. (me too, and my Mom wasn't feeling well with it yesterday) She said there were over 100 kids absent from school yesterday. UGH!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Lilac I have a Buzz Pro, a Buzz original beta, and an Infinity Pro that I use every day. The Buzz Pro is the best PV that is made. The Provari has to increase the voltage so they don't have the stamina that the BP has. It's a glorified Lava tube really and I have one of those to but I loaned it out because I never used it. The BP, beings it decreases the voltage, seems to have a more solid puff to it too. Your going to love it.
I forgot about this gif.

CoBPa.gif

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Thanks Bov, I hope so too! Drinking ginger ale, eating chicken soup with crackers and trying to take it easier than usual.

My dd's bf is stopping by to "surprise" her before he goes to work....what's a Mom to do?.....I just couldn't let him catch her with "bed head" so she will act surprised but be showered and presentable for his visit. :p Was very sweet of him, but us girls have to have each others backs. Bed head is the worst!

I love that vid sash! Hmmm, I would love to have that for Bella. Might distract her from barking all the time!!!

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee

TT

Why, thank you, TT. It certainly IS a nice prize and I feel incredibly fortunate to have won.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
Snuggling is good TT!!! I snuggled the morning away in fact, and now must get busy catching up with the things I should have been doing, like the laundry, dishes, cleaning! hahaha

Middle dd is home sick today with what looks like another tummy bug. (me too, and my Mom wasn't feeling well with it yesterday) She said there were over 100 kids absent from school yesterday. UGH!

Oh, no. I hope you all feel better soon, Tracy. Those tummy bugs can be just awful to deal with.:(

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
Lilac I have a Buzz Pro, a Buzz original beta, and an Infinity Pro that I use every day. The Buzz Pro is the best PV that is made. The Provari has to increase the voltage so they don't have the stamina that the BP has. It's a glorified Lava tube really and I have one of those to but I loaned it out because I never used it. The BP, beings it decreases the voltage, seems to have a more solid puff to it too. Your going to love it.
I forgot about this gif.

CoBPa.gif

Thank you, 5C. Hopefully when I get mine, I can post a pic or two. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread