Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I have half of a 250ml bottle of 60mg...I'm ready for the apocalypse :blush:

I think we all know that Kgj was teasing!

A secret admirer....hmmm, that would be a welcome surprise! He needs to step up tho, because I'm ready to move on!!

move-on-6.jpg

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I have half of a 250ml bottle of 60mg...I'm ready for the apocalypse :blush:

I think we all know that Kgj was teasing!

A secret admirer....hmmm, that would be a welcome surprise! He needs to step up tho, because I'm ready to move on!!

You know that we would not let you run out :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I know :wub: I'm doing alright since I'm the only vaper in the house.

I am the eternal optimist! I may regret it, but I don't buy into the hysteria.

Me neither Bo. I did the first time around and started getting mod supplies but not now. Well except for this tobacco patch I put in.

images

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
What's up guys and gals ???

That nasty head cold is almost gone...almost!! Feeling a touch dehydrated ATM...Pure H2O....I'm pumping it in....

A very close lifelong friend called today...I'd seen him on Sunday as I was buying Gatorade for the cold...He needed to talk with me about something we touched on at the grocery...I'd given him some intel on a mutual friend whom has become a .... head and figured he wanted more info...That wasn't it...He married last year for the first time...53 at that time...A fine girl I might add..I was very happy for him...She wasn't feeling well and though eating was losing weight...Pancreatic cancer that may have spread too her liver...With chemo maybe 18 months...a year without...This will take the wind from your sails....

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Good morning all!

Taking dd to docs at 2 today, we still have whatever this is. She is complaining of body aches now too. I doubt there is anything they'll be able to do for her, if it's viral but we need to excuse the days absent from school.

Oldest dd comes home for Spring Break tomorrow night for 10 days. Yay!! She's liable to come through the door wearing a face mask....my little germophobe.

My nic supply is minimal, maybe I should up that in the near future? I do need a new charger as mine is hanging on by a thread at the moment. YIKES! I also need to get another fill syringe for the M1A1. Mine is so old now and it just doesn't work as well as it used to.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
So am I, Salem. I hope to put more away soon.

Do that when you are able to, lilac. The nicotine is going to be taxed at a minimum. At a maximum it may become unavaialble in the higher concentrations. It is best to be as prepared as possible IMO The nic will stay good for a very long time in the freezer :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I know :wub: I'm doing alright since I'm the only vaper in the house.

I am the eternal optimist! I may regret it, but I don't buy into the hysteria.

You may end up being the smart one and I have my fingers crossed that you are. The government is missing out on way too much $ to not at least put hefty taxes on the nic. It has already been decided that nicotine can be regulated as a tobacco product and I don't see the FDA regulating it any lighter than they do tobacco products. The FDA is not our friend lol

I see net sales being banned and taxes imposed at a bare minimum. On nicotine only. Hardware will always be available even if it has to go by another name.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
What's up guys and gals ???

That nasty head cold is almost gone...almost!! Feeling a touch dehydrated ATM...Pure H2O....I'm pumping it in....

A very close lifelong friend called today...I'd seen him on Sunday as I was buying Gatorade for the cold...He needed to talk with me about something we touched on at the grocery...I'd given him some intel on a mutual friend whom has become a .... head and figured he wanted more info...That wasn't it...He married last year for the first time...53 at that time...A fine girl I might add..I was very happy for him...She wasn't feeling well and though eating was losing weight...Pancreatic cancer that may have spread too her liver...With chemo maybe 18 months...a year without...This will take the wind from your sails....

Awe, LD. That is very sad about your friends wife. The last thing anyone ever wants to hear about in relation to themselves or others that they care for is the C word. How double sad that they only found each other so recently :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread