Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlit knight

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
West Central Illinois
Good afternoon everyone! All is well in my world..except for the cat waking me up again. I am going to lock myself up in my room tonight. BTW I have been crashing out on my recliner at night due to back problems. I just bought a memory foam topper and hope it works. I hope everyone is well here. TTYL

Oh, and TT you can have your PO re-route that package to me. :) I did get a package today.

I can't speak highly enough of the Temperpedic matress - I mean the real thing. Had a knock off memory foam for about 8 yrs it was OK . But the real thing oohhh heavenly light years ahead of the one I had. Expensive but worth it IMHO. Just my anecdotal experience YMMV

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Sd, hope your back feels better. I have banned ALL cats from my bedroom (we have 3). I am allergic to something and I suspect it is the kitties.

LOL, one of our barn cats took up residence near the house (absolutely not in it!!!) and my stupid dog allowed it to patrol and pester.

Then we got this HUGE Airedale with jaws as big as the danged cat and he doesn't allow that cat anywhere in his field of vision.

I love that Airedale!

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I can't speak highly enough of the Temperpedic matress - I mean the real thing. Had a knock off memory foam for about 8 yrs it was OK . But the real thing oohhh heavenly light years ahead of the one I had. Expensive but worth it IMHO. Just my anecdotal experience YMMV

We have a Tempurpedic mattress too Moonlit. It took some getting used to but after a short while we wouldn't have traded it for anything. Very pricey, but very worth it.

And no cats in the bedroom.

In fact, no cats in the house!

And now ... no cats anywhere around the house!

TT

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
I can tell right now the contest wasn't rigged. It was supposed to be and was supposed to get TWO BP's and an ACP 24 Automated fiberoptic polisher. I was planning on getting a rough piece of fiber and Boy I was going to get it all polished up :(

ACP24-FRONT.jpg

And Bov promised me an ASR 24 Automated Stub Remover (my stub tends to get too long :facepalm: )

ACP24-FRONT.jpg

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Well I have to wait to buy a temperpedic bed. Within a two year time-span we purchased a made to order sleep number bed from Verlo. (They actually make them.) Its their version of a sleep number. It is still brand new set up in a extra room downstairs. Never to see daylight again. Actually, it is in the room of bad purchases. We then proceeded and purchased another bed that everyone raved about. Piece of chit...too hard. Dh loves it....I hate it. We already have over 5 grand tied up in beds...we cannot afford another purchase so soon.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
No idea what you guys are talking about.............

I'm with you Fran. Wharfs talking about polishing his stub that's too long. Then there's all this bed talk and cats in the bedroom. I thought for a minute one of the computers I fixed for people had infiltrated my pc somehow because a couple of them had pretty kinky users. But then I finally realized it was just the family forum and I knew I was safe.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
I'm with you Fran. Wharfs talking about polishing his stub that's too long. Then there's all this bed talk and cats in the bedroom. I thought for a minute one of the computers I fixed for people had infiltrated my pc somehow because a couple of them had pretty kinky users. But then I finally realized it was just the family forum and I knew I was safe.

Oh, 5C, you are a card. :closedeyes::laugh:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.

Congrats to 5card. You won 2 cats. Send me your addy and I will ship ASAP! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread