Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
I ain't seen the forecast....but it's chilly out there...Big warm up coming our way....

TT I feel your pain....I got the dang cabin fever...Laziness is much easier concealed in the great outdoors...it takes less effort...I'm all lazy and no work my dang self....Don't even bother offering a job....I'll find some way out....too far....gas too high....too hot...etc. etc. etc........

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I ain't seen the forecast....but it's chilly out there...Big warm up coming our way....

TT I feel your pain....I got the dang cabin fever...Laziness is much easier concealed in the great outdoors...it takes less effort...I'm all lazy and no work my dang self....Don't even bother offering a job....I'll find some way out....too far....gas too high....too hot...etc. etc. etc........

I love the way you think El Dee!!!

I wish you were my neighbor.

TT

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
It's a chilly 32 here right now and windy. I'll have to be lazy inside today :)

Dee, never give up! It's very sad about your friend and his wife and I'm sorry to hear it. Keep on with whatever it is you can't discuss here. There is always hope until the light goes out. You see me on FB all the time, so you know that I live on faith and hope!

Tracy, give all your girls hugs for me, especially MD, and I hope you're feeling better too.

Thanks 5c, I suggested the game, but Mike is the one with the decisions :) We had a winner this morning, but you wouldn't believe the negative emails I'm getting about the game being rigged, not working right, impossible to win...etc. Why some people look a gift horse in the mouth, and then shoot it, is beyond me :facepalm:

Love and hugs to all my Buzzards!!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I am sitting on my hands here Bov. (negative and some rude comments on another thread) But just think, for every negative nelly out there looking a gift horse in the mouth then shooting it, there are others enjoying it. It's really very simple, if you don't like it, don't play!

Sorry, can't stand sore losers. Rant over.

Love and (((hugs))) back Bov!

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Good afternoon everyone! All is well in my world..except for the cat waking me up again. I am going to lock myself up in my room tonight. BTW I have been crashing out on my recliner at night due to back problems. I just bought a memory foam topper and hope it works. I hope everyone is well here. TTYL

Oh, and TT you can have your PO re-route that package to me. :) I did get a package today.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Good afternoon everyone! All is well in my world..except for the cat waking me up again. I am going to lock myself up in my room tonight. BTW I have been crashing out on my recliner at night due to back problems. I just bought a memory foam topper and hope it works. I hope everyone is well here. TTYL

Oh, and TT you can have your PO re-route that package to me. :) I did get a package today.

Sdh, you poor thing!!! Having to lock yourself in your room to get sleep. Naughty kitties!!! I wish you well with your memory foam topper. Let me know what you think of it. My Dad is complaining about his mattress and I wondered about a topper for him.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Tracey: I just bought one at Wally World today. I found one half price for a King size bed. I will let you know if it works. I just want to make it a little softer for my back. The mattress is too firm for my back.

Oh, and I see the negative nellie or nick at the other thread. My gawd, they should not play if it bothers them that much. The concept behind a contest is this: a chance to win a prize.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Tracey: I just bought one at Wally World today. I found one half price for a King size bed. I will let you know if it works. I just want to make it a little softer for my back. The mattress is too firm for my back.

Oh, and I see the negative nellie or nick at the other thread. My gawd, they should not play if it bothers them that much. The concept behind a contest is this: a chance to win a prize.

Good deal on the topper!!
Exactly! A "chance" to win. No one is twisting their arm to play either, it's a choice.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I have been playing contests for a chance to win. I am on a quest for winning right now. I know someone who could use some stuff. However, I am a hoarder right now but can justify giving away contest winnings. :) I have done that with all the contests I have won on ECF. (95%)

You're a sweetie Sdh!!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Finally remembered to order my new charger and syringe. My charger is making me nervous at the moment. For some reason before too long I get bare wire showing and it looks as though it's holding on by a thread!! YIKES!!! I have another that the cord looks just fine but it doesn't work at all.

Oh well, just pleeeeease hold on until the new one gets here. ***crossing fingers***

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Tracy, the cord on one of my chargers did that too, but I had an extra charger that works.

Gah! I had to go back to the forums and FB and remove the winning screenshot! I'm the only fool in the world who thinks everyone else is as honest as I am :oops: We do have a 2nd legitimate winner tho! Waiting on his info so I can announce it.

Maybe I should just get a tattoo on my forehead that says GULLIBLE :shock:

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee

Sd, hope your back feels better. I have banned ALL cats from my bedroom (we have 3). I am allergic to something and I suspect it is the kitties.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Tracy, the cord on one of my chargers did that too, but I had an extra charger that works.

Gah! I had to go back to the forums and FB and remove the winning screenshot! I'm the only fool in the world who thinks everyone else is as honest as I am :oops: We do have a 2nd legitimate winner tho! Waiting on his info so I can announce it.

Maybe I should just get a tattoo on my forehead that says GULLIBLE :shock:

Oh geeze!!! Someone tried screenshoting the winning screenshot? Lord!!! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread