This is a first look video for Kanger Nebox (Prototype)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebox is the first unibody box mod from Kanger. In the video, I am going to show you quickly about the basic feature and how it hits.

NEBOX is the first unibody box mod from Kangertech. It powered by a 60W chip with temperature control feature. The body is ceracoated which same as the subox. It has 4 colors - Matt black, pure white, Ferrari red and Tiffany blue.

The entire box is very clean and simple. The tank is build-in. All you need to do is open the bottom cap underneath the tank area. You can replace the coil (can use both OCC/SSOCC or Mini RBA) and refill your juice (10ml capacity). There's another screw cap in the middle of the bottom which you can open to replace your battery (18650).

The performance is very impressive. I am vaping with 0.5ohm regular coil on 60W. You can see the vape production is decent from my video. It does not have air flow control, but I believe they maximize the air flow since I do feel enough air get in from the bottom.

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment or question if you have any. I will do my best to reply you.

Last edited:

Jasy.0731

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 16, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread