This is going to be ruff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelb83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Charlotte tn
I have this same problem on riding a motorcycle I just can't come up with a safe way to vape and ride at the same time!
This reminds me I gotta get out my yak and do some fishing this year it's been almost 2 years since I went out last. Either way enjoy it! That first shore vape will be so worth it though!

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
You know what I would do is purchase a dry pack that are used for cell phones. they are completely waterproof and you can submerge them without damaging the contents. I had one for my cell phone that when the phone was in the dry pack, you could still make and receive calls and the touchscreen was still responsive. I'm sure there's a way you could use one with a pv.

VegasVaporz
Get your mouth off my driptip...
YouTube.com/VegasVaporz
Facebook.com/VegasVaporz

acman308

Jan 27, 2012
Ok
The way I drop mine I wouldn't dare bring it either.

last trip last day the e power went in the salt water as i was getting out......

someway i found it in 3 foot of water only was underwater 4~6 seconds

it's still kicking

You know what I would do is purchase a dry pack that are used for cell phones. they are completely waterproof and you can submerge them without damaging the contents. I had one for my cell phone that when the phone was in the dry pack, you could still make and receive calls and the touchscreen was still responsive. I'm sure there's a way you could use one with a pv.

I had a pellican box etc........ but i'm a chain vaper so to much hassle getting it in and out........

I have this same problem on riding a motorcycle I just can't come up with a safe way to vape and ride at the same time!
This reminds me I gotta get out my yak and do some fishing this year it's been almost 2 years since I went out last. Either way enjoy it! That first shore vape will be so worth it though!

Get someone to make you a holster........:toast:

d4e2808f.jpg

08b4feb9-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread