This is gonna sound gross and TMI, but

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Midwest
Anyone here who has switched to 100% VG juice. What's up with the "condensate" in the nasal exhales. I exhale through my nose to get a lot more flavor out of the drag and I'm noticing, um....drips.

It seems as though the VG condensates more in my schnozz and thus gives me the runny nose feeling.

Just me? Am I crazy? :blush:

• Agree
Reactions: fitchy

XMit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Midwest
kook-ko cooc-co koo-ko

oneflewoverthecuckoosnestdv.jpg

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
I have to use VG too and yeah, it doesn't make my nose run but it does make me phlegmy. I also had some gross tonsil stones really far down my throat. Not sure if it was from smoking or from vg. Once I hacked it out, and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever had the displeasure to hack out of my body so far, I've not had another. I feel for ya bassworm :(

I think it's maybe because vg isn't a germacide like pg is. It'll harbour germs better wont it? And it gives a nice lining on your throat for germs to grow on eww DX but I don't know I'm not a doctor or anything lol

I might have to start adding 10% pg or something to my mixes to see if makes a difference.

What nic do you use btw? I use a really low mg (4 - 8) so it might be nic related from it irritating your nose or something.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
I use heavy VG or 100% VG and don't get a runny nose when I exhale out of it. I also do not notice any plegm, phlemmies, flugermiesters, or any throat problems. Billowing clouds of fragrant bliss that kinda carry me up into them. I wouldn't mind my head being surrounded by clouds of vapor except it's hard to drive like that. Oh and it's about six mls/day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread