This is my first DIY order. Am I forgetting anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Hey, just re-read the thread title... with DIY, we are always forgetting something (that alice in wonderland thing... down the rabbit hole we go ;) ) It's very much like cooking. I got into making my own teriyaki sauce (soy, pineapple juice, white zin wine, fresh gated ginger and garlic, brown sugar and so on) A buddy said he got obsessed with making bbq sauce for months, trying to perfect it... I think it's a good thing (even though you can easily go to the store and but good sauces, you wouldn't be able to say "I made this myself!") :thumb:

Reactions: Redbird11

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Hey, just re-read the thread title... with DIY, we are always forgetting something (that alice in wonderland thing... down the rabbit hole we go ;) ) It's very much like cooking. I got into making my own teriyaki sauce (soy, pineapple juice, white zin wine, fresh gated ginger and garlic, brown sugar and so on) A buddy said he got obsessed with making bbq sauce for months, trying to perfect it... I think it's a good thing (even though you can easily go to the store and but good sauces, you wouldn't be able to say "I made this myself!") :thumb:
Upon reflection, I think my title might have been misleading. I know that I will never get everything I need like flavorings in my first ever order. What I was really concerned with was I missing any essential equipment that I needed to add to my first order. Although once I make my bigger flavor order in a week or so, I am sure I will be asking for some more specific advice on flavorings and mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread