This just in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Thursday, July 31st, I'd been working as Security Supervisor, 2nd shift for 12 hours. Finally home, I was greeted by a small, padded envelope from HHV. HEY! I thought, "They're here! And early! This is a good sign!" I carefully opened the package (carefully....yeah...right.) and out fell my two 15ml bottles. Drangon's Fire. Legend. I'm trying to be cool...remember the disappointment in the past, Brian. Don't get your hopes up, buddy.

As I cleaned my Taifun and re-wicked her, my mind went to darker times. Horrible feelings about smoking. Trying to quit. My frustrations with early attempts at vaping. Blu e-cigs, an obnoxious early "vape pen" that dark agents from big tobacco made to cause hopefuls like me to go back...I shuddered.

I opened up the bottles after shaking them well. Cool labeling. A little sniff of each...HMMM! Different.

I loaded up the tank, waited for the wick to saturate. I chose Legend at random-both smelled really good. OK now, ready...took the first hit...

WOW! Slam the door, smack Granny in the .... and call my boss, I ain't comin' in today!!! Holy cow, real, REAL tobacco taste! Flavoring that tastes...good, not medicine-y, not like candy! BUT WAIT! First impressions don't always last in the world of e-juice! SOOO..half a dozen pulls later, I'm still smiling. I don't wanna go to bed; I might wake up and find out this isn't real!

Next day I'm vaping away on the same tank-full. Co-worker and fellow vaper Chris says "So, how are you liking that?" I consider telling him it's horrible so there'll be more for me, but that ain't cool. I told him "Two things...no three. Real tobacco flavor, complex and MATURE." He says "Mature..." Me: "Uh huh! Tell you what, that stuff we've been vaping, it's OK. But I firmly suspect that after this, everything else is gonna be...pale in comparison".

So after the tank of Legend, I vape a tank of Dragon's Fire. Exceptional, but I like the Legend a smidge better. BOTH have RICH vapor, RICH flavor. AND the final test, about an hour ago I finished the tank of Dragon's. Cleaned, re-wicked and filled with my former favorite e-juice. Uhhh...oh, well. My former favorite ain't horrible, but it is...pale in comparison.

So THANKS Miss Heather, Mr. Heather and your Heavenly e- juices. You've got yet another loyal, and outspoken, fan!

BTW- I'm vaping these at 10 watts, 1.7 ohm kanthal coil, 100% VG, 18mg. nicotine.TAI Fun clone, cotton wicking, iTaste 134 and iTaste MPV v2.

THANKS fellow vapers on this forum! I was happy before, now ecstatic! :ohmy::)

Brian

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Ha ha, well I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. That ecstatic feeling you have? It stays... And leads to spending hundreds. lol I'm a year and a half in and still get that ecstatic-ness when I vape, then I look online, then my bank account is negative. It's like some sort of gypsie magic...

Still an infinite amount of times better than smoking! Hallelujah!

Welcome to the forum, if I didn't already comment on your new member post!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Silvercrow, you are a talented writer! I love this! So glad you have discovered HHV and the vape bliss they bring. And when you wake up tomorrow, it'll still be true. You can count on it. Bonus: each day you wake up, they will be even better than the day before. It does require getting a good inventory going so you can let some age while you enjoy your current bottle. My 2 month old Legend is incredible.

Thanks for posting this. :)

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I'm glad to hear you are on the HHV wagon. If you think those two are good now just wait till they get a little age on them. Legend has become one of my favorites, and the bottle I have is a little over a month old. It's incredible! Dragon's Fire is awesome as well. The bottle of Pirates Booty I have has changed the most out of all of them though. I urge you to try it, especially if you're looking for something similar to a cigar. The flavor on this one changed weekly for me and it's really hitting now at week 4.

Cheers!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Hey Brian , your post takes me back to my first hit of Legend , I remember closing my eyes and savoring it in total bliss ! I also vape 100%VG and both Legend and Dragon's fire are really over the top when ordered with extra extract IMO , you can request extra extract in the comments section when you order . And as everyone else is saying they really wake up after some ageing but ya gotta lay enough stock in to get ahead on it , all of the HHV tobacco flavors are worth trying and I think ya gotta a few more OMG moments headed your way , when you get a chance pop on the Big Thread and say hi to the rest of the Army , Cheers ! :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Is heathers 100% vg thinned out with anything? Or is it really 100% thick vg, like, so thick you cant use it in a kayfun?

Heather's 100% VG is probably the thinnest that you will find anywhere. No one that I know has to thin the liquid. Even using a Vivi Nova it will wick fine. There are a few that vape 100% VG over on the Big Thread and they never talk about having any problems. :)

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
Heather's 100% VG is probably the thinnest that you will find anywhere. No one that I know has to thin the liquid. Even using a Vivi Nova it will wick fine. There are a few that vape 100% VG over on the Big Thread and they never talk about having any problems. :)
Ah, thanks. Wish i asked before i made the order. Now i know.[emoji1]

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Is heathers 100% vg thinned out with anything? Or is it really 100% thick vg, like, so thick you cant use it in a kayfun?
I would be one of the 100%VG users that Robin mentioned , I've been running 100%VG HHV in my Kayfuns for quite awhile now and have never had a problem , the flavor is excellent and so is the wicking with it and I tend to chain vape .

Silvercrow, you are a talented writer! I love this! So glad you have discovered HHV and the vape bliss they bring. And when you wake up tomorrow, it'll still be true. You can count on it. Bonus: each day you wake up, they will be even better than the day before. It does require getting a good inventory going so you can let some age while you enjoy your current bottle. My 2 month old Legend is incredible.

Thanks for posting this. :)

Thank YOU for the kind words! You are right- every day it gets a little better; and every day the bottle goes down a little more...

Brian

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
LOL- THAT took me back to 1976, Ft .Leonard Wood Missouri. Or as we used to say; "Fort Lost-In-The-Woods Misery"!

Sgt. (Past) Brian

Ha, you think RJ is funny, do you? You haven't had a taste offa my plate! I'll break you down like an M-16; I'll vape you like that Cuban ragweed you had! DO YOU HEAR ME, RECRUIT?

Alright now, go out and get that Pirate's Booty in your duffle bag ASAP!

Couldn't resist that, Brian. Naval Air Station, Lemoore, CA 1979

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread