legend
huntsman
carmel cuppachino
Dark horse

mocha java smooth
dragons fire
heavenly tobacco
just peachy (for my girlfriend)

delivered FAST.. and i just tried Legend.... exactly as Heather described it... i think i have found my all day Vape!!!!!!

i will definitely be ordering from Heather again!!!!

Smooth and sophisticated!!!! i cannot wait to try the others that i ordered... i actually woke up my girlfriend to have her try it, and she liked it also... then she said "try my Just Peachy" biatch opened my VAPEMAIL and got hers out while i was at the shop!!!!!

the peach is just like biting into a fresh piece of fruit!!!!!

looks like i will be ordering a BIG bottle of Legend very soon!!!!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I just got Vape mail from Heather!!!!! i ordered 2 sampler packs legend huntsman carmel cuppachino Dark horse mocha java smooth dragons fire heavenly tobacco just peachy (for my girlfriend) delivered FAST.. and i just tried Legend.... exactly as Heather described it... i think i have found my all day Vape!!!!!! i will definitely be ordering from Heather again!!!! Smooth and sophisticated!!!! i cannot wait to try the others that i ordered... i actually woke up my girlfriend to have her try it, and she liked it also... then she said "try my Just Peachy" biatch opened my VAPEMAIL and got hers out while i was at the shop!!!!! the peach is just like biting into a fresh piece of fruit!!!!! looks like i will be ordering a BIG bottle of Legend very soon!!!!
Just sittin here vaping on my Legend with a big ole southern grin --------WELCOME DONNY!!!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Welcome to the Army, Donny :D

welcome2.gif

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
So how many people have hopped on the thread and said, "I tried HHV for the first time and it sucks and I'll never order it again"?

Not many. :)

I tried the HHV for the 1st time last friday and it suck because I should have ordered more than just a bottle of 50ml legend. New order of another 4 purity juice placed the same night now I am waiting for my vapemail.

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I tried the HHV for the 1st time last friday and it suck because I should have ordered more than just a bottle of 50ml legend. New order of another 4 purity juice placed the same night now I am waiting for my vapemail.

I think that's the only way HHV juices would suck - by ordering too small a bottle or not ordering enough in advance! ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
i tell you i just found another thing that sucks....

i tries Dragons Fire today!!!!!!! now i cant decide which one i am gonna order a big bottle of, i LOVE this one too.... if the other one are this good, i might as well direct deposit my paycheck right to HHV

LOL!!!!

Their roof needs tarring too. Have at it.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
i tell you i just found another thing that sucks....

i tries Dragons Fire today!!!!!!! now i cant decide which one i am gonna order a big bottle of, i LOVE this one too.... if the other one are this good, i might as well direct deposit my paycheck right to HHV

LOL!!!!

This is simple, order both, at that price it will be crime not to do so.

donnybullets

Jul 31, 2013
kernersville, nc
OK, this has got to stop somewhere!!!! i just put Heavenly Tobacco in my Vapor Craze Noble 1, and this makes #3 that i am in love with!!!!!

HELP!!!!! i cannot decide on a favorite

i still have huntsman, dark horse, caramel cappuccino, and java mocha smooth to try..... this might just get expensive!!!!

ring ring... hello, Heather, can you just make me a 30ml sample pack of the order i just placed!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
OK, this has got to stop somewhere!!!! i just put Heavenly Tobacco in my Vapor Craze Noble 1, and this makes #3 that i am in love with!!!!!

HELP!!!!! i cannot decide on a favorite

i still have huntsman, dark horse, caramel cappuccino, and java mocha smooth to try..... this might just get expensive!!!!

ring ring... hello, Heather, can you just make me a 30ml sample pack of the order i just placed!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

There is a french juice manufacturer, for each order more than 50ml, they give you a 10ml test juice randomly chosen from the flavors that you have never ordered, so you get a surprise from each order, I feel that a nice gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread