This newbie is sold on Esmokeytreats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky
I just saw the thread! I too am a noobie to the e cig world and with a lot of research i decided to go with e smokey! Im still baffled that he offers such an awesome warranty! I havent actually recieved my package yet but i expect it today(may 2) according to everyone elses delivery times! I ordered the 29th so im keeping my fingers crossed. Hopfully tomorrow i can post while smoking my first puffer ever. :)

Jinx

Apr 3, 2009
my bf and I both LOVED the Apple flavor and the watermelon from e-smokey..

I'm ordering another bottle of Apple, and think I -MIGHT- try the red bull.. we'll see =P

Glad I went through this site for my first purchase also.. I couldn't be happier with this thing. Tomorrow is my two-week mark analog free because of my 901 kit from Phil. Not one analog since the first day I had fully charged batteries. =D

Hi all I just wanted to update about my e-smokeytreats 901 e-cig purchase from April 13.

Unfortunately I lost a battery yesterday.

I sent e-smokeytreats an email about the problem and they responded so fast, within hours. They gave me an RMA # and I shipped it back. I had a small bubble mailer laying around and sent it first class it costs me $1.17 from the east coast. I would of loved to use priority to get it back to them faster but its almost $5. So after they receive it they'll send me out a new one.

The bad news is I'll be without a battery to rotate. The good news its only costing me $1.17 for a new one(otherwise I'd be spending anywhere from $15-$20 for a new battery from someone else).

Just do yourself a favor and buy from someone who offers a good warranty and from someone who will stand behind it!! The costs of replacing these parts can add up. As I just found out its also good to have an extra part laying around to tide you over until you receive your replacement.

I have no regrets and I still love my purchase. The rest is still going strong and this thing produces massive vapor.

I just ordered a bottle of RY4 from them and I'll let you know what I think.

dawnlori

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
North Dakota, USA
Hail Hail to EST! My first order, starter kit, arrived in 2 days, everything was great. My 2nd order arrived in 2 days and I'm so damn happy! Got 4 new flavors, just trying them out now. The RY4 is realllyyy smooth, I haven't tried the others yet but knowing EST all will be grand! Phil is my HERO. Thanks esmokeytreats! dawnlori

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
Hello all! First post here.

After hanging out on the forums here, I've decided that I want to get a 901 model, but I'm torn between ordering it from Totally Wicked or E-smokey Treats. EST seems to be getting a ton of good reviews, but I really like the "titanium" model that TW carries (I'm shallow, what can I say?). Any opinions/comparisons between the two? Are all 901 models pretty much the same, or does quality vary a lot between suppliers?

Thank you so much! I'm very excited to start playing with my new gadget!

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Well, I wouldn't order from TW. If you have a problem, Patti and Jason (the owner) won't treat you very nice (very unpleasant personal experience).

My first purchase was a 901 from e-smokeytreats. Great service, great guy, GREAT customer support! But..on the expensive side for a 901.

However, I soon became a little dissatisfied with the 901 because, for me, the throat hit was sometimes there and sometimes not.

If you're of the type that needs a throat hit to feel satisfied, I would highly recommend an e-cig that has a manual switch. There's various models out there, but I purchased mine from jantyusa.com. I purchased the KissBox and also the Dura-C. Throat hit all the time! Sweet!

Ummmm My second purchase was from jantyusa...............

I say go for it ONLY IF you dont mind if your emails and warranty issues are ignored, if you dont care how long it takes to get your order, you may have to remind them to ship your order, you may not receive exactly what you paid for and you may not be covered by paypal(looking into it).

I would only recommed them to people I didnt like but that has just been my experience so far.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Ummmm My second purchase was from jantyusa...............

I say go for it ONLY IF you dont mind if your emails and warranty issues are ignored, if you dont care how long it takes to get your order, you may have to remind them to ship your order, you may not receive exactly what you paid for and you may not be covered by paypal(looking into it).

I would only recommed them to people I didnt like but that has just been my experience so far.

I'm sorry that you had that experience with jantyusa. My experience was quite the opposite - very fast shipping on two different orders and all the stuff I ordered was there.

But, I'm not a fanboy or groupie to any supplier - unlike some. It seems to be a hit or miss with all suppliers on what kind of problems crop up.

I had a similar experience to yours with Totally Wicked though. Very unpleasant people there.

Go figure!

I'm sorry that you had that experience with jantyusa. My experience was quite the opposite - very fast shipping on two different orders and all the stuff I ordered was there.

But, I'm not a fanboy or groupie to any supplier - unlike some. It seems to be a hit or miss with all suppliers on what kind of problems crop up.

I had a similar experience to yours with Totally Wicked though. Very unpleasant people there.

Go figure!

Thanks rub it in ;) ...............while I type up my 3rd email.

1010chrissy

Moved On
Mar 24, 2009

Go figure!

geez I had a doozy of a bad experience with Jason Cropper too. He screwed me out of $200.00 by not putting 8 bottles of marlboro liquid in my order wich totalled $1408.00 by the way. My word against his so I was S.O.L. I knew by your explanation that it was TW you were talking about. TW has Groupies and it is pathetic. Get a life ya know..... It sounded like Jason. And he said I was the first problem he has had, and I brought it on myself because I emailed him so many times wondering where my $1400.00 order was lost at. Naturally they addressed it wrong from the UK and wouldnt send a new package. They delete the negetive in their supplier forum. Janty doesnt. I love Janty. They are true!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread