Status
Not open for further replies.

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
reovv.jpg

Picked up a used vv reo grand and I havent put it down since. I already knew how good dripping tastes and have my coil method down for A7's and phoenix RBAs using cotton but was never dedicated enough to drip while away from home. I like this so much I didn't even take my Provari to work today haha.

My only question: How do you resist buying another?

colt45

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
frankfort indiana
View attachment 177987

Picked up a used vv reo grand and I havent put it down since. I already knew how good dripping tastes and have my coil method down for A7's and phoenix RBAs using cotton but was never dedicated enough to drip while away from home. I like this so much I didn't even take my Provari to work today haha.

you don't, i have 5 :facepalm:

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
View attachment 177987

congrat.bmz.jpg

Welcome, you are now officially a Reonaught. Good to see more and more folks getting the ultimate mod. As fer yer question, its nut gonna be easy......maybe if you were to move to Mars, nah they prolly got them there too. Hear tell that Martians use only the best ;)

Another Packer backer (cheesehead) whoopee!!! Bless you, my man. Been one fer near 50 years and counting.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
View attachment 177987

Welcome to the gang bro. Nice looking rig ya got there. The honeymoon doesn't seem to end with the REOs. They are that damn good.

In answer to your question: I struggle EVERY day with thoughts to buy another and sometimes lay awake at night thinking about which one.

Not to mention all of the comraderie and help you will get from these fine REOnauts here.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Welcome to the Reonauts! Like you, I prefer a VVG and RBA (though I'm partial to the Chalice); it's an unbeatable combination. You may want to get another one as a change-of-juice model/backup. May I suggest you take advantage of Reo's OCD and buy a blemished VVG to save a couple of bucks. (I think he's only one who thinks they're not perfect.)

Another option is to get a regular grand or woodvile. Not as versatile as the VV models, but the Grand is absolutely rock solid reliable.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

It's impossible to buy just one Reo...I guess no one told you that the modmaster infuses some sort of ingredient in the finish just before the last bake so that the second it's in your hand the invisable fumes enter your head instantly causing the reaction to buy more.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
View attachment 177987

Congrats new Reonaut! You see the quality when you can pick up a used REO and be amazed at the durability.

Don't resist the buy another Reovirus! IT is futile!

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
Welcome rcpcdude :) . If that is one of the older models with the recessed switch feel free to send the unit in for a upgraded switch . There is no charge for the upgrade

I did not know this! It is the earlier version with the tiny recessed button. That means when I do buy another I will have to send this one in but it works fine and I don't want to give it up right now haha

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I did not know this! It is the earlier version with the tiny recessed button. That means when I do buy another I will have to send this one in but it works fine and I don't want to give it up right now haha
I totally understand when the time comes the offer still stands enjoy :)

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
So a little update, I did buy another, and I did send my VVG in for the upgrade. Just got it back in the mail!

vvgbcj_zpsca67a2bc.jpg

As a gift to you Rob for the outstanding customer service I would like to buy you a sampler of my favorite juice from brewcityjuice.com send me a pm with the 3 flavors you want and the mg level and any menthol added etc and I'll order it up

I will be back for more in the future I'm sure and continue to recommend your mods to others. My friend should have already gotten his black and silver VVG he ordered already too haha

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
So a little update, I did buy another, and I did send my VVG in for the upgrade. Just got it back in the mail!

vvgbcj_zpsca67a2bc.jpg

As a gift to you Rob for the outstanding customer service I would like to buy you a sampler of my favorite juice from brewcityjuice.com send me a pm with the 3 flavors you want and the mg level and any menthol added etc and I'll order it up

I will be back for more in the future I'm sure and continue to recommend your mods to others. My friend should have already gotten his black and silver VVG he ordered already too haha

If someone would get him a chalice, he could get his other one back from his Dad! Rob, wanna trade me a blem red VVG for a chalice 1? Let me know and I'll put the chalice in the mail today!

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine

vvgbcj_zpsca67a2bc.jpg

Thank you very much for the offer but its not needed I am just doing my job :) Glad your mod made it back safely

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
If someone would get him a chalice, he could get his other one back from his Dad! Rob, wanna trade me a blem red VVG for a chalice 1? Let me know and I'll put the chalice in the mail today!

Thank you very much but I dont need a chalice I have my rbas on my mods they run just fine . I gave the chalice to my dad because I wasn't using it

rasci2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kissimmee, Fl
Welcome rcpcdude :) . If that is one of the older models with the recessed switch feel free to send the unit in for a upgraded switch . There is no charge for the upgrade

This post is exactly why you cannot have only one
. The best customer service in the world coupled with the greatest mods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread