• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

This thread is for TEXANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
tescela
MacZapIt
Serendipity

Just sent all of you invites. I think everyone else that posted already PM'd me are now in the group. My apologies to those I missed. It seems that ECF is not sending out updates to subscribed threads as it used to. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Anyone else who comes across this thread and wants join Tejas Vapin please send me a PM (private message) as well as post here to keep the thread alive.

Thanks,

Lika

whiskey sam

Jun 12, 2009
Houston
Sam in Houston here. Just got my first ecig yesterday. I got the super from totally wicked. I am still learning the ins and outs of how to make it work.

I can't wait for first batch of juice to get in next week. I have had it less than 24hours but have only smoked 3 cigarettes since yesterday afternoon. That is a huge improvement for me as I was a pack per day.

tescela

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
1 week into this thing, starting over with a 510. I'm in Cypress, just NW of Houston. I've been making that nightmare 1 1/2 hour drive into the city for the last 10 years so quitting smoking has been extremely difficult at best. Really looking forward to this.

Why would you put up with that commute for 10 years?!!

tescela

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread