• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

This thread is for TEXANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoffeeFairy

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
San Antonio, TX USA
"Hey all!! I just posted in another Texas thread.
From San Marcos, working in Schertz.
Hey CoffeeFairy, is there an e-cig shop in SA?? "

Sorry, LadyTexun, I didn't catch this until now!

PlanetK here in SA carries some e-cig supplies but it's very limited. Johnson Creek juices and NJOY products (and we allllllll know how reliable those are, LMAO). Johnson Creek is one of those juices people either seem to love or hate but I don't find it to be any worse or better than Dekang, YMMV. Their Espresso is OK and the French Vanilla wasn't bad - neither were strong enough for me, though....again...that's just me and I'm the first to admit that my tastebuds haven't recovered from frying them 50-60 times a day for almost 30 years.

It's good to know they're there, though!! My few weeks of using my PV I had no idea that this forum existed so I was going on my own and ran out of juice (just like alot of other newbies, LOL)...PlanetK saved my .... there, for sure. I'm sure there are some tobacco shops locally that carry similar, but I haven't found one yet and since I don't frequent them any more if I find another place it'll probably be when I'm shopping around for gifts, heh. If I do find a spot I'll post it. PlanetK has locations in San Marcos and Austin, too, I believe.

OH!!!!! There are mall kiosks, which I found first, but paying almost $30 (yes 30 FLIPPING DOLLARS!!!!!) for about 6ml almost gave me a heart attack right there next to the food court in Ingram Mall but I was so stinking desperate for the stuff I shucked it out and forced a smile to boot.

Then I drove over one street, spotted PlanetK, peeked in and there was the Johnson Creek stuff at $13 for 15ml.........it's probably a good thing I left the concealed carry at home......

not that I'd shoot anyone for charging me $5 per ml, of course....but I might've used the bottle for target practice and that was EXPENSIVE STUFF, LMAO!!!!

.....turns out it was Dekang to boot.....

Yep, there is a PlanetK in San Marcos, I checked in there before I decided to order my 510 from cignot... their's was a bit pricier than I wanted for my first try. Their supply is a bit limited right now, they suffered a fire in their main shop last week so it's a daylight to dark in a "barn" next door.
I'm glad to hear you kept yourself in check with the CHL.. it's so very not worth the lead for a little juice. LOL

CoffeeFairy

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
San Antonio, TX USA
Yeah, the NJOY they have at the one I went to here was way more than I was ready to pay for a PV, especially since I already had one - and knowing what I know now I wouldn't shuck out much of anything for one unless something drastic happened like my house burning down and taking all of my PVs and juices with it (not likely, though, there's usually a set in my purse ready to go, LOL).

And yeah wouldn't been a waste all around...although I must admit that I did a ceremonial burning of the bottle (after it was empty) out in the back yard in the "trash" bbq pit...felt good to watch that label smoke itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread