This will probably be an odd question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I'm curious about the different diameters and dimensions of all the various mods. I only know about the few that I personally own and have no way to measure others in order to get an idea of their sizes.

I want to plan my vaping future and wish to gather sizing information to avoid buying devices that might be too large, long, or boxy and clunky for my personal tastes.

I'd welcome measurements from people who own devices that aren't the ProVari, the Reo Grand, Vision Spinner, basic EVOD, or the ordinary pipe mod from china as I know those already. I'd REALLY like to know about the rarer devices, too, as I have special interest in those, although regular clones, basic chinese PVs, cigalikes, etc. are still valuable info for me.

This info could be helpful for others who are trying to find a new device that will suit their own needs, too, I hope.

Thanks in advance.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Most tube mods are pretty dang close in size, no matter if they're clone or authentic. There are a few out there that are exceptions for tubes, but not many. Boxes are a guess at best.
That's not true at all. Mine are all over the board although I don't own anything the size of a Tesla or anything yet...lol

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
Heh... and here I sit with my micrometer on my desk next to me.

ProVari Mini: 22.8 mm
SMOG Magneto mech MOD: 22.01 mm
Russian 91%: 22.01 mm
Aspire BDC mini nova, 510 connection: 15.14 mm
18350 Efest battery: 18.35 mm
18650 Efest battery: 18.40 mm (seems like Efest could tighten up QC a bit...)
iClear 30 - 19.05 mm
Smok DCT cartotank: 19.48 mm
Boge carto, xl LR: 9.2 mm
Authentic ViVi Nova: 19.06 mm
Knockoff Vivi Nova: 19.04 mm
5 Pawns 30ml bottle: 32.26 mm (could be handy for anyone making mod stands?)
Fogger II RBA: 21.90 mm
CE4 clearo: 13.79 mm
Standard driptip opening: 8.66 mm

I'll see if I have any other random .... hanging around. I'm off work and bored, fun project!

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
oh god, we're doing mms,,,,,,,,,,

I suck at mms,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Since most of this stuff comes from China, mm's make the most sense :( You can take any number and type it into google and it will convert it for you if you need. It will only do it to decimal inches though, not fractions, which is why SAE is impossibly stupid to use. I'll take metric any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread